Tokay High School
This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Tokay High School|
1111 W. Century Boulevard,
|School district||Lodi Unified School District|
|Vice Principal||Adam Auerbach|
|Number of students||2,057 (2016-17)|
|School color(s)||Purple and gold|
Tokay High School is one of two high schools in Lodi, California, United States, the other being Lodi High School. Tokay High School is part of the Lodi Unified School District. The school's colors are purple and gold, and its mascot is the tiger. In 2004, the school earned the Lodi Schools' Association Award.
Class Color Day is often a semi-annual event at the beginning of each semester to kick off the new term. Each of the four grade levels are designated a color in which to show their class spirit. At the conclusion of the first day of Welcome Back Week, the school assembles for a rally.
- Seniors: orange
- Juniors: green
- Sophomores: black
- Freshmen: white
- Larry Allen, NFL Hall of Fame offensive lineman
- Chi Cheng, original bassist for the band Deftones; author of poetry anthology The Bamboo Parachute, released in 2000 as a spoken-word album
- David Cooper, MLB player, 17th overall pick of the Toronto Blue Jays
- Nate Diaz, professional MMA fighter; won The Ultimate Fighter 5; UFC lightweight competitor
- Nick Diaz, professional mixed martial artist; currently competing in the Ultimate Fighting Championship; former WEC Welterweight Champion and Strikeforce Welterweight Champion
- Brandi Hitt, reporter/anchor at KABC-TV in Los Angeles
- Stephen Malkmus, musician with the band Pavement
- Reagan Mauia, NFL player with the Arizona Cardinals
- Julius Thomas, NFL tight end for the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Jordan Lawley, former professional basketball player and is now a trainer
- Erin Haight, Disc Jockey Sacramento, Atlanta.
- Alberto Palma, Overall good guy.
- Dan Dolar, Friend of Alberto Palma