Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tokelau may refer to:
- Tokelau, a New Zealand territory in Oceania
- Tokelauan language, an Austronesian language, spoken in this territory as well as on Swains Island
- Tokelau, Tuvalu, a village on Nanumaga, Tuvalu
- Tokelau (islet), an island in Nukunonu, Tokelau
- Tinea imbricata, a superficial fungal infection also known as Tokelau
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tokelau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.