From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up token in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Token may refer to:
- Token coin, a small, flat, round piece of metal or plastic that can sometimes be used instead of money.
- Token, an object which represents the right to perform some operation:
- Access token, a system object representing the subject of access control operations
- Invitation token, in an invitation system
- Token, an object used in Petri net theory
- Security token or hardware token, authentication token or cryptographic token, a physical device for computer authentication
- Session token, a unique identifier of an interaction session
- Token ring, a network technology
- Tokenization (data security), the process of substituting a sensitive data element
- Token (parser), a word or other atomic parse element
- Game piece (board game), or counter used in a game
- Token (railway signalling), a physical object given to a locomotive driver to authorize him to use a particular stretch of single railway track
- Token Racing, a Formula One car racing team
- Tokenism, the inclusion of a single person (or very few people) of a group so an organization can publicly claim to be inclusive
- The Tokens, vocal music group
- Type-token distinction, an instance of a type in logic, computational linguistics, and information retrieval
- Wedding token, wedding paraphernalia also known as an arrhae or wedding coin
- All pages beginning with "Token"
- All pages with titles containing "Token"
- Token Black, a recurring character on the animated television series South Park
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Token.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.