Jump to navigation Jump to search
Toki may refer to:
- The Toki clan, a Japanese samurai clan
- Tatsuo Toki (斎 辰雄, 1904–1967), Japanese decathlete
- Tōki Susumu, Japanese sumo wrestler
- Palnatoki, a legendary Danish hero and chieftain
- Toki, Gifu, a city in Gifu prefecture, Japan
- Toki, Subcarpathian Voivodeship, in south-east Poland
- Toki, Masovian Voivodeship, in east-central Poland
- Public institutions
- Fictional characters
- Toki, the second of the four brothers of Hokuto Shinken in Fist of the North Star
- Toki, a character from Hayao Miyazaki's 1997 animated film Mononoke Hime
- Kamen Rider Tōki, A fictional character in Kamen Rider Hibiki
- Princess Toki, a character in Naruto
- Toki Wartooth, the rhythm guitarist of the metal band Dethklok in Metalocalypse
- Toki Fujiwara, a character in the anime Code:Breaker
- Toki (train), the name of a train service in Japan
- Toki (video game), video arcade game that features an ape as the main character
- Toki, the Japanese name of the Crested ibis
- Toki, shamans in the ancient Ryukyu Islands
- Toki is also a Yoruba name given to Nigerian boys or girls. The Yoruba meaning is *God the king is worthy to be praised* according to the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Toki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.