Tokimeki Memorial 3: Yakusoku no Ano Basho de
|Tokimeki Memorial 3: Yakusoku no Ano Basho de|
|Series||Tokimeki Memorial series|
Tokimeki Memorial 3: Yakusoku no Ano Basho de (ときめきメモリアル3 〜約束のあの場所で〜? Tokimeki Memoriaru Surī ~Yakusoku no Ano Basho de~) is a dating sim developed and published by Konami and the third game in the Tokimeki Memorial series.
Tokimeki Memorial 3, released in 2001 for the PlayStation 2, further pushed the technical limits for dating sims, being the first game to have fully 3-D animated cel-shaded girls. However, many fans were disappointed by the appearance of the girls, which although well-animated did not look as polished as 2D art, as well as by the simplified gameplay system. The game did not sell as well as expected, and as a result of this, unlike the previous two games in the series, Tokimeki Memorial 3 had no Drama games or spin-offs produced. It was the last new game in the original series until the announcement of Tokimeki Memorial 4 in 2009. 
- Yukiko Makihara (牧原 優紀子) Voiced by: Akemi Kanda
- Chitose Aizawa (相沢 ちとせ) Voiced by: Sayoko Kawaguchi
- Mari Oda (御田 万里) Voiced by: Ryoko Hashimoto
- Rika Kawai (河合 理佳) Voiced by: Kanako Hattori
- Emi Tachibana (橘 恵美) Voiced by: Mio Yasuda
- Serika Shinjō (神条 芹華) Voiced by: Junko Minagawa
- Kazumi Watarai (渡井 かずみ) Voiced by: Miki Machii
- Hotaru Izumi (和泉 穂多琉) Voiced by: Chizu Takaoka
- Masaki Shiratori (白鳥 正輝) Voiced by: Takahiro Imamura
- Takuo Yabe (矢部 卓男) Voiced by: Hirohumi Tanaka
- プレイステーション2 - ときめきメモリアル3 ~約束のあの場所で~. Weekly Famitsu. No.915 Pt.2. Pg.70. 30 June 2006.