Olagundoye at a PR shoot in April 2013
|Born||Olatokunbo Susan Olasobunmi Abeke Olagundoye
September 16, 1975 
|Spouse(s)||Sean Quinn (m. 2015)|
Olatokunbo Susan Olasobunmi Abeke "Toks" Olagundoye (born September 16, 1975) is a Nigerian television and film actress, writer and producer. She is known for her role as Hayley Shipton in Castle and Jackie Joyner-Kersee in the ABC TV sitcom The Neighbors.
Olatokunbo Susan Olasobunmi Abeke Olagundoye was born in Lagos, Nigeria, to a Norwegian mother and a Nigerian father. As a youth, she was educated in Nigeria, Switzerland, and England. She received a Bachelor of Fine Arts in theatre from Smith College.
Olagundoye made her screen debuts on both TV and the big screen in 2002; in an episode of the television series The Education of Max Bickford; and in the film Brown Sugar later that same year. She appeared opposite Ruby Dee in an off-Broadway production Saint Lucy's Eyes in April 2001, and in 2005 she cofounded the theater company Three Chicks Theatre, which produced Andrea Lepcio's One Nation Under in 2008. Olagundoye has guest-starred on Ugly Betty, Law & Order, CSI: NY, Switched at Birth, NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service and Prime Suspect. Her film credits include A Beautiful Soul, Come Back to Me, Absolute Trust and The Salon.
In 2012 Olagundoye was cast as a series regular in the ABC comedy series The Neighbors, playing the part of Jackie Joyner-Kersee until the series was canceled after two seasons in 2014. She later had starring roles in the two television pilots: Feed Me, opposite Mary-Louise Parker for NBC; and Amazon's Salem Rogers, co-starring with Leslie Bibb. Olagundoye joined the cast of ABC comedy-drama Castle in 2015 as a series regular in the role of Hayley Shipton.
|2002||Brown Sugar||Sidney's LA Assistant|
|2010||Mom Squad||Mom||Short film|
|2011||Most Wanted||Operative Keel|
|2011||Come Back to Me||Seritou|
|2011||Life Begins at Rewirement||Nurse||Short film|
|2012||A Beautiful Soul||Theresa Whitaker|
|2012||Democracy at Work||Meghan Oliver|
|2002||The Education of Max Bickford||Hannah||Episode: "An Open Book"|
|2004||Law & Order||Janette Gardner||Episode: "C.O.D."|
|2006||3 lbs||Mary||Episode: "Of Two Minds"|
|2008||Ugly Betty||Sales Girl||Episode: "Bad Amanda"|
|2010||Law & Order||Claire||Episode: "Blackmail"|
|2010||CSI: NY||Reporter||Episode: "Hide Sight"|
|2011||Switched at Birth||Cooking Class Teacher||Episode: "The Persistence of Memory"|
|2011||NCIS||Rebeka Hooper||Episode: "Safe Harbor"|
|2011||Prime Suspect||Lucy Martin||Episode: "Wednesday's Child"|
|2012–2014||The Neighbors||Jackie Joyner-Kersee||44 episodes|
|2014||Steven Universe||Nanefua||Episode: "Beach Party"|
|2015||The Fosters||Faith||Episodes: "More Than Words", "Lucky"|
|2015–2016||Castle||Hayley Shipton||13 episodes|
|2014||Game of Thrones||Beskha (voice)|
- Toks Olagundoye: Biography at TVGuide.com
- Toks Olagundoye at ABC MediaNet
- Toks Olagundoye at the Internet Movie Database
- Get To Know Toks at her official website
- Matthew Murray (2001-04-12). "Saint Lucy's Eyes Theatre Review by Matthew Murray". Talkin' Broadway.com, Inc. Matthew Murray. Retrieved 22 September 2015.
Though the new play, Saint Lucy's Eyes, which opened last night,
- The Neighbors: First Look at ABC's New Alien Family Comedy, TVovermind.com, 15 May 2012.
- Andreeva, Nellie (December 11, 2011). "Pilot Castings: Four In Dan Fogelman Comedy, Jeff Eastin Drama Adds One". Deadline.com. PMC. Retrieved July 30, 2012.
- The Neighbors at ABC
- 31 Fresh Faces of Fall TV 2012, Zimbio.com
- Goldberg, Lesley (May 9, 2014). "ABC Cancels 'The Neighbors'". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved May 9, 2014.
- Nellie Andreeva. "Toks Olagundoye Joins NBC Pilot 'Feed Me', JoBeth Williams In 'Your Family Or Mine' - Deadline". Deadline. Retrieved 7 July 2015.
- "'The Neighbors' Actress Joins Amazon Comedy Pilot (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 7 July 2015.
- "'Castle' Enlists 'Neighbors' Favorite as Regular for Season 8". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 7 July 2015.
- "Castle's Toks Olagundoye: 5 Things to Know". The People. November 21, 2015.
- "Toks Olagundoye Shares How She Met Her Husband On Twitter". Access Hollywood. April 18, 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Toks Olagundoye.|