|Look up とく in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Toku may refer to:
- Toku, Estonia, village in Urvaste Parish, Võru County, Estonia
- Tokū, Tonga, uninhabited volcanic island in Tonga
- Toku Hime (1565–1615), Japanese princess during the Sengoku and Edo periods
- Toku Nishio (1939–2005), Japanese actor and voice actor
- Toku (musician), Flugelhorn jazz player
- Tokusatsu, genre of Japanese live-action series featuring superheroes
- Toku (TV network), an American anime TV network
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Toku.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.