Tokusou Robo Janperson
||This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (June 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Tokusou Robo Janperson|
Tokusou Robo Janperson
|Narrated by||Takeshi Kuwabara (桑原 たけし Kuwabara Takeshi)|
|Country of origin||Japan|
|No. of episodes||50|
|Running time||30 minutes (per episode)|
|Original network||TV Asahi|
|Original release||January 31, 1993 – January 23, 1994|
Tokusou Robo Janperson (特捜ロボ ジャンパーソン Tokusō Robo Janpāson) was the 1993 installment in Toei Company Limited's Metal Hero Series. The series revolved around Janperson, a robotic detective who patrolled the streets of Tokyo and fought against three different underworld organizations who used super technology to subjugate the masses. Unlike most Metal Heroes, a monster-of-the-week was rarely shown and most of the villains are criminals akin to television police dramas. The name given to this series by Toei for international distribution is Jumperson.
- Janperson (ジャンパーソン Janpāson)
- A purple & silver android robot who works as a detective. He was once a prototype combat robot known as MX-A1, driven berserk by the command to "Destroy Evil," which led to his deactivation. He was later stripped of most weaponry and reprogrammed with human emotions by the young female scientist Kaoru Saegusa. Like RoboCop, he upholds the law but he is purely mechanical. He is seen to be the kind of police officer who never gives up that easily. He also has problems dealing with his former life as MX-A1 when he is forced to destroy evil easily.
- Gun Gibson (ガンギブソン Gan Gibuson)
- A grey, heavy-armed android created by the Gang Guards to destroy Janperson, he later switched sides and became Janperson's android partner. Armed with two guns - one with an aiming bullet and the other a dumb bullet. He was later armed with a powerful bazooka which he used in battle and had a motorcycle that he uses during battles. Although thought to have been destroyed by Bill Goldy near the finale, he was shown to have survived well enough and joined in the final battle. He had an android-girlfriend named Carol who was also made by the Gang Guards and was killed by the Gang Guards during their first battle with Janperson. Carol was revived by Kaoru at the end of the series, only to be killed again.
- Kaoru Saegusa (三枝 かおる Saegusa Kaoru)
- A young female scientist who is one of Janperson's creators. She reactivated and reprogrammed Janperson after it was shut down the first time by placing human emotions inside it. She gets and gives information to Janperson about his nemesis during the series. She somewhat betrayed Janperson towards the end of the series by destroying their headquarters and reviving Gun Gibson's android-girlfriend Carol. It was found out that these are only just her undercover strategies to get the confidence of Tatewaki/Bill Goldy and find a way to help Janperson to defeat him.
- Shuhei Saegusa (三枝 周平 Saegusa Shūhei)
- An elementary school student who is Kaoru's younger brother.
- Koujiro Komori (小森 好次郎 Komori Kōjirō)
- A senior police detective. He is best known by the self-styled moniker the Batman of the Metropolitan Police Department (桜田門のバットマン Sakuradamon no Battoman) due to his surname often mispronounced as the Japanese word for "bat" (蝙蝠 kōmori). Though capable, he has since fallen into a slump, becoming a third-rate and seemingly incompetent cop. Despite this, Koujirou still maintains high airs, delegating menial tasks to his junior partner Shiro Takaido ranging from paying his food bill up to his grooming.
A running gag in the show is that he always seems to get into close encounters with a plastic garbage bin while pursuing criminals, most notably getting flung head-first into it. Koujirou resents being upstaged by Janperson, and takes it upon himself to unmask the real identity of the mysterious hero. He is portrayed by Takahiko Ota who previously portrayed Shingo Takasugi/Green Two in Choudenshi Bioman.
- Shiro Takaido (高井戸 志郎 Takaido Shirō)
- Komori's junior detective subordinate. He no longer shows up after the first 13 episodes. He is portrayed by Junichiro Katagiri, who previously portrayed Shunshuke Hino/Yellow Turbo in Kousoku Sentai Turboranger.
- Aki Wakabayashi (若林 アキ Wakabayashi Aki)
- a JBC TV reporter. Although she has positive views of Janperson, she is disgusted by the police's incompetence (In fact, at the end of the first episode, when Komori was watching the news, she calls the police incompetent), clashing with Komori. She no longer shows off after the episode 6.
- R-Zico (アールジーコ Ārujīko)
- A robot ally of Janperson, he can connect to the Jan Digic to become the Zic Cannon. He tends to call Janperson "Janper-chan" (the first appearance only), Gun Gibson "Ganmodoki", and Kaoru "Mammy".
- Janperson's weapons
- Janperson Cards (ジャンパーソンカード Janpāson Kādo): There are five types; JP Card (JPカード Jei Pī Kādo), Warning Card (ウォーニングカード Wōningu Kādo), Destroy Card (デストロイカード Desutoroi Kādo), Guilty Card (ギルティカード Giruti Kādo), and Contact Card (コンタクトカード Kontakuto Kādo). Bill Goldy has Bill Goldy Cards (ビルゴルディカード Biru Gorudi Kādo).
- Backlet Controller (バックレットコントローラー Bakkuretto Kontorōrā): Bill Goldy has the Backlet Jammer (バックレットジャマー Bakkuretto Jamā).
- Jan Digic (ジャンデジック Jan Dejikku): Bill Goldy has the Gold Digic (ゴールドデジック Gōrudo Dejikku)
- Zic Cannon (ジックキャノン Jikku Kyanon)
- Wire Punch (ワイヤーパンチ Waiyā Panchi)
- Knee Kick Missile (ニーキックミサイル Nī Kikku Misairu)
- Jastick (ジャスティック Jasutikku)
- Dual Laser (デュアルレーザー Dyuaru Rēzā)
- Jan Blader (ジャンブレーダー Jan Burēdā)
- Jan Vulcan (JP Streamer) (ジャンバルカン（JPストリーマー） Jan Barukan (Jei Pī Sutorīmā))
- Break Knuckle (ブレイクナックル Bureiku Nakkuru)
- Arc Fire (アークファイヤー Āku Faiyā)
- Gun Gibson's weapons
- Gunvolver (ガンボルバー Ganborubā)
- Browson (ブローソン Burōson)
- Spindle Cannon (スピンドルキャノン Supindoru Kyanon)
- Gun Gibson Medal (ガンギブソンメダル Gan Gibuson Medaru)
- Janperson's vehicles
- Dark Jeycar (ダークジェイカー Dāku Jeikā): A modified Chevrolet Corvette C3. It contains a small detachable fighter airplane called Sky Jeycar (スカイジェイカー Sukai Jeikā). After the Sky Jeycar detaches, the car becomes the Land Jeycar (ランドジェイカー Rando Jeikā), an unmanned autonomous car, equipped with the Big Cannon (ビッグキャノン Biggu Kyanon).
- JeyGulliver (ジェイガリバー Jeigaribā): A large fighter airplane that has a small submarine called Marine Jeycar (マリンジェイカー Marin Jeikā) and a small subterrene called Drill Jeycar (ドリルジェイカー Doriru Jeikā). By holding the Dark Jeycar, it becomes the Grand Jeycar (グランドジェイカー Gurando Jeikā).
- Gun Gibson's vehicle
- GG Slayer (GGスレイヤー（Gun Gibsonスレイヤー） Gan Gibuson Sureiyā): A modified Suzuki Savage.
The Guild (ギルド Girudo) was an evil organization of cyborgs whose goal was to eradicate and replace all humanity. Janperson eventually discovered their existence and destroyed the power source for their infiltration robots. The Guild ultimately fell when their leader self destructed in a last ditch effort to destroy Janperson. The Guild was succeeded by the Neo Guild.
- Ben Fujinami (ベン藤波 Ben Fujinami): The cyborg boss of Guild. He is George Makabe's elder half brother. Although he holds an intense hatred for humans, later in the show, it has been revealed that the cause is the same as George. He wields a baton, and laser equipment that shoots mysterious light rays from the arms to attack. In the final episode, he is defeated with a Search Laser from the Jandetick and the Guild Headquarters were destroyed by self-destruction.
- GuilBlackers (ギルドブラッカー Giruburakkā): The human-like Guild footsoldiers. They are deadly and built with a variety of weapons in their bodies. They would later serve the Neo-Guild.
Tatewaki Konzern (帯刀コンツェルン Tatewaki Kontserun)
- Ryuzaburo Tatewaki/Bill Goldy (帯刀龍三郎/ビルゴルディ Tatewaki Ryuzaburō/Birugorudi): An evil cyborg duplicate of Janperson, originally a human, he is a lunatic and the president of a company known as Tatewaki Konzern. He is usually seen licking a lollipop while watching Janperson fights his assassins. He later became a cyborg, via an operation, from the blue prints of how Janperson was made. He usually executes silly plans at first, but later on became serious with his schemes. He tried to frame Janperson, by impersonating his identity through his alter ego, as Bill Goldy, and used his name, in vain, but ingeniously failed. In the end, Janperson and Gun Gibson killed him once and for all, as the only means to save the world, as he was already far too dangerous. He was stabbed by Janperson, at the heart, with the Jan Blade. His final words before his destruction were, "I'll be back." Bill Goldy was later revived in the Juukou B-Fighter finale special by Jagul, who used him as a pawn before absorbing him into her body. Enraged for this act, Bill Goldy personally dragged her to Hell with him.
- Maya (マヤ Maya): one of Tatewaki's most trusted bodyguards and assistant. She is very formidable in hand-to-hand combat, firearms, and swordsmanship. When jumping into action, she throws off her professional attire to reveal her red and silver body armor.
- Sara (セーラ Sēra): another one of Tatewaki's bodyguards who also serves as his liaison between him and his mercenaries. Sara was killed halfway into the series.
- Cindy (シンディ Shindi): she was hired as Sara's replacement, serving the same responsibilities alongside Maya.
- Bounty Killer Django (バウンティキラー ジャンゴ Baunti Kirā Jango, 3 & 4) is a cowboy assassin hired by Tatewaki to destroy Janperson. Django arsenal includes a handgun, rifle, and laser bazooka. He killed himself in failed suicide bombing attempt on Janperson.
- The Street Fighters (ストリートファイター Sutorīto Faitā, 3 & 4) are a pair Chinese siblings hired to destroy Janperson. Zhen Da Guang (珍大光 Chin Tākoan) is armed with a Dao saber and Zhen Xiao Guang (珍小光 Chin Shaokoan) a pair of sai. Xiao Guang is killed when all the assassins rushed Janperson at once. Da Guang vowed to get revenge, but was still unable to beat Janperson on his own. Da Guang committed suicide by blowing himself up with a bomb.
- Wind Demon Ninja Doki (風魔忍者 怒鬼 Fūma Ninja Doki, 3 & 4) is a Japanese assassin hired alongside Django and the Street Fighters to destroy Janperson. Doki is a master of disguise, duel wields a pair of swords to fight, and uses ninja techniques such as hiding underground. Doki committed seppuku after failing to beat Janperson one-on-one.
- Sakakura (坂倉 Sakakura) is a professional phantom thief dressed in a flashy leisure suit. He is very sneaky in combat by pulling weapons seemingly from thin air and replacing himself with dummies. Tatewaki hired to Sakakura to pilfer a valuable Russian diamond called The Snow Queen. To pull off the heist, Sakakura implanted a mind control chip on a young girl named Yuriko and secretly trained her to steal for three months. After the diamond heist was successful, Sakakura was going to dispose of Yuriko and her friends until Janperson came to the rescue. Despite his dirty fighting tricks, Sakakura was defeated by Janperson's Knee Kick Missile and then arrested.
- Misato Ishizaki (石崎ミサト Ishizaki Misato, 11), better known as Robot Hunter Misato (ロボットハンターミサト Robotto Hantā Misato), is a young woman who dedicated her life to complete her late brother's project by hunting down robots for parts. Misato's brother, Takeshi, had created a robotic double of himself, but it still required a compatible A.I. chip. Tatewaki hired Misato, promising her that Janperson had the chip she needed. However, Tatewaki double-crossed her by selling her out to a crime syndicate she accosted earlier and reprogrammed Takeshi's robot double. Janperson destroyed the double and saved Misato, much to her anger. However, she reluctantly accepted that her brother was dead and was advised by Janperson to start her life over.
- Angel (エンジェル Enjeru, 15) is a white robot who was unaware of his true purpose as saboteur robot. After his creator died in a laboratory explosion, Angel stumbled upon a small band of factory workers who took him in and treated him as a friend. However, Angel's new life was soon put to an end by Tatewaki who strong-armed Angel into attack his business rivals. If Angel refused to cooperate, his new human friends would be killed. By serving Tatewaki, Angel unlocked his hidden weapons and abilities such as an electromagnetic shield, a chest mounted cannon, and a pair of wings. As he continued to cause chaos and destruction, Angel began to embrace his role as an angel of death. Janperson defeated Angel by destroying his wings. Angel's weapons were removed and allowed himself to be taken into custody
- R3 (R3号 Arū San Gō, 16) is a strongman-looking robot that was the first in a new line of Neo Guild robots capable of willpower. Makabe deduced that Janperson kept winning against the Neo Guild because of his undeterred resolve to protect the innocent. By giving R3 evil emotions and willpower, Makabe finally expected to defeat Janperson once and for all. In his first fight, Janperson's original MX-A1 program took over and beat R3 to near death. A blow to R3's head caused him to access positive emotions, forcing the Neo Guild to take corrective action. Each attempt to fix R3's brain caused R3 to cycle through different personalities including Florence Nightingale, Count Dracula, Tarzan, Toyama no Kin-san, Yuri Gagarin, Gavan, and ultimately a child. The personalities overwhelmed R3 causing him overload and self-destruct.
- Professor Tonda (頓田博士 Tonda Hakase, 16) is a scientist and one of a few human collaborators with the Neo Guild. Tonda developed a large spirit injection tool that would invigorate Neo Guild robots with willpower. His first robot, R3, was endowed with cruelty and hatred to ensure Neo Guild's triumph. However, R3's emotions went haywire, forcing Tonda to take his spirit injector into the field and correct R3's brain. But with each injection, R3 would develop a different personality. After R3 self destructed, Tonda attempted to attack Janperson with the spirit injector, but Janperson's inner demons emerged and almost killed him. Tonda was apprehended by the police as he was fleeing from Janperson.
- Jeff Gondo (ジェフ権藤 Jefu Gondō, 17) is a mafia capo who ordered his goons to capture Kaoru so he can force her to make a super weapon. Initially unaffiliated with the three active villain factions, Tatewaki joined force's with Gondo when they learned about Kaoru's association with Janperson. With Tatewaki's help, Gondo kidnapped Kaoru's brother Shuhei to use as bait. Unbeknownst to Gondo, Tatewaki planted a bomb on him to ensure Janperson's destruction. Janperson, who had finally conquered his MX-A1 persona, rescued the Saegusa siblings and apprehended Gondo.
- George Makabe (ジョージ真壁 Jōji Makabe): The head of the renegade robot organization the Neo Guild. He is actually a human, but Janperson thought that he was a cyborg like his elder half brother, Ben Fujinami. He vowed to mechanize the world, after he and his elder brother Ben lost their first android assistant, when they were kids. When Ben (as a cyborg) was "killed" by Janperson in the early part of the series, he reformed the Neo Guild into a stronger organization, vowing to destroy Janperson and rule the planet. Near the end of the series, he was revealed to be just a human with mechanical implants (unlike his elder brother Ben who became a full cyborg). Rather than submit to death, at the hands of the heroes, he chose to commit suicide.
- Omega DX (オメガDX Omega Di Ekkusu): a killer robot specifically created to combat Janperson. The Neo Guild analyzed Janperson's known abilities and programmed countermeasures into Omega DX. Fortunately, Janperson unveiled the Acr Fire and Jan Blader, weapons that the Neo Guild did not have any data for. The Omega DX was destroyed by a slash of the Jan Blader.
- Falcon 13 (ファルコン13 Farukon Sātīn): a robot who masqueraded as a scientist named Tsuyoshi Kinameri (木滑剛 Kinameri Tsuyoshi). While in disguise, Kinameri performed operations to transfer brainwaves of dying humans into robot bodies, and disposing the originals. The Neo Guild planned to use the robots as sleeper agents and plant them in key locations to destroy the human race. Kinameri revealed his true Falcon 13 form when Janperson was closing in on one of their key sleeper agents. Falcon 13 was destroyed by a blast from both the Jan Vulcan and Jandetic.
- Carla Takashima (カルーラ高島 Karūra Takashima): the insane masculine president of the SEEP Robot Company, a business that rents out SEEP robots to the public for labor and other menial tasks. She conspired with the Neo Guild to take over the world by using the SEEP robots to steal top secret information for the Neo Guild. However, Makabe severed ties with her when Carla bungled the mission by using Neo Guild troops to attack Janperson prematurely. Now on her own, she activated a protocol to make the SEEP units riot. Carla was revealed to be a robot herself and was destroyed by the Jan Blader.
- SEEP #A38 (シープA38号 Shīpu A San Jū Hachi Gō): one of 100 SEEP units created by the SEEP Robot Company, affectionally named Kevin (ケビン Kebin). Kevin and his kind were unaware of their true purpose as sleeper agents for the Neo Guild. The robots were placed in key locations to steal valuable data to the unsuspecting human race. After a fallout between the company president and the Neo Guild, an evil command was issued to cause Kevin and the rest of the SEEP units to riot. Janperson shielded Kevin from the Carla's control and the both of them joined forces to stop her. With Carla destroyed and the SEEP robots peaceful again, Kevin was allowed to live in peace with his adopted family.
- U2 (U2 Yū Tsū, 13) is an infiltration robot that planted bombs on Neo Guild targets. In a confrontation with Janperson, U2 was damaged and lost his memory. While attempting to repair himself, U2 befriended a young boy named Masahiko, who defended U2 when Janperson tried to apprehend him. Masahiko's kindness made U2 realize how evil Neo Guild's cause truly was and allowed Janperson to hack his damaged memories to find the latest bomb he planted. U2 was severely damaged beyond repair when he shielded Masahiko from Dollman's reanimated arm. U2 died wishing he had been built a hero instead of for evil.
- Dollman (ドールマン Dōruman, 14) is Neo Guild's latest assassin robot model assigned to destroy the lost U2. Dollman possess claws, eye missiles, and fierce hand-to-hand skills, making him a deadly opponent for Janperson. He was destroyed by the Jan Vulcan and Jandetic, except for one of his hands, which came back to life to finish off U2. Dollman's hand eventually self destructed.
Super Science Network
Super Science Network (
- Reiko Ayanokouji (綾小路 麗子 Ayanokōji Reiko): The diabolical head of SS-N (Super Science Network), a biological underworld organization. She turns out to actually have plans to restore the Earth to beauty, acting as more of a villain with noble intentions. Her intentions are a result of her childhood, growing up on a Space Station with her parents, raising endangered plants and flowers where she saw how beautiful the Earth could be without humanity destroying it. The Space Station got damaged and as it exploded her father put her in an Escape Pod and sent her to Earth. Determined to fulfill her parents wishes to make the Earth beautiful she undergoes a Bio Transformation, near the end of the series, and tried to turn all of humanity into fertilizers, hoping to restart the Earth as she saw fit. The Human Fertilizer capable of reviving dead plant life, her master plan to get rid of humans and become the God of Earth. She eventually died, after receiving heavy injury from Janperson's Flash Cannon, watching an old Film reel of her time on the Space Station. She turned into a shower of beautiful white petals. She was later absorbed by Jagul in the B-Fighter finale special though she only made a cameo.
- Sukezo Kudo (工藤助三 Kudō Sukezō): An ordinary blue collar worker that was accidentally trapped inside a warehouse freezer. Kudo managed to escape one year later, but the cold temperature mutated his body to the where he required sub-zero temperatures to survive. Another side effect is his ability to freeze anything or anyone he touched. The SS-N took notice of Kudo’s mutation and enhanced his powers, using his status as a freak to convince him. Now rechristened Iceman (
冷凍人間Aisuman), he was unleashed to wreak havoc with his new ice breath. In his final confrontation with Janperson, Iceman was exposed to fire and tragically melted away.
- Dr. Shiina (ドクター椎名 Dokutā Shīna): A SS-N scientist so devoted to Reiko, he planted a bomb in his body and gave her the detonator as a gift. Preying upon Sukezo Kudo, a mutated human, Shina transformed Kudo into Iceman. Per Reiko’s orders, Shina used Iceman in an effort to capture Janperson alive for the SS-N’s experiments. After lceman’s destruction, Shina was ready to die by his own bomb, but Reiko simply dropped him into a bottomless pit.
- Dr. Saionji (ドクター西園寺 Dokutā Saionji): An effeminate and vain scientist who claimed to be Reiko’s number one favorite, developed a special substance called Foam Memory Cells (形状記憶細胞 Keijō kioku saibō). Saionji’s plan was to use the Foam Memory Cells to copy the appearance of a criminal named Machinegun Joe and transform Janperson into said criminal. He got a taste of his own medicine when Janperson exposed Saionji to the foam during a struggle. Saionji was arrested by the police, trapped in Machinegun Joe’s likeness.
- Daikichi Izumiya (泉谷大吉 Izumiya Daikichi)/Daikoku-ten (大黒天 Daikoku-ten) and Chukichi Izumiya (泉谷中吉 Izumiya Chūkichi)/Ebisu (えびす Ebisu): a pair of siblings dressed like two of the Seven Lucky Gods, committing robberies and using the loot as tribute for Reiko. Like his namesake, Daikoku carries a mallet (uchide no kozuchi) which is really an ultra sonic device that hypnotizes people into a dream-like state of pleasure. Ebisu carries a large fishing rod and bombs shaped like koi. At Reiko's request, they used a giant version of Daikoku's mallet put Janperson into a dream hypnosis and dismantle him. Janperson broke free and defeated the fake gods, leaving them for the police.
- The Iron Soldier (鉄鋼兵 Tekkō-hei, 13): an ancient robot from a lost civilization. The SS-N took interest in it and assumed Janperson himself was also part of the same civilization. The Iron Soldier and its brethren were originally created to serve mankind, but turned against humans when their remote controls fell into evil hands. History repeated itself when SS-N mercenary, Osaki, took possession of the Iron Soldier's remote and ordered it to kill everyone. The remote was unfortunately destroyed and the Iron Soldier went berserk. Janperson destroyed the Iron Soldier with the Jan Vulcan.
- Osaki (大崎 Ōsaki, 13) : a SS-N mercenary assigned to locate the ruins of the Iron Soldier. Successful in his search, Osaki stole the Iron Soldier's remote control to make it do his bidding. However, Osaki's order backfired when the remote control was damaged. He was disintegrated by the Iron Soldier's laser beams.
- Panther Lady (パンサーレディ Pansāredi, 19), real name Sayoko Ishiguro (石黒小夜子 Ishiguro Sayoko), is an expert on matter transmission and phantom thief for the SS-N. She is armed with a bullwhip and wears a leopard themed costume made of a special material that transmits matter into electronic devices, including robots like Janperson. To maintain the costume's electronic transmission abilities, Panther Lady needed to steal blue diamonds. If she stole enough diamonds, the SS-N would be able to transmit large armies and take over the city. With the help of a local police detective, Janperson shorted out Panther Lady's powers and had her arrested.
- 'Doctor Koga (ドクター甲賀 Dokutā Kōga, 20), real name Masao Aoki (青木マサオ Aoki Masao), is a geneticist who theorized people with ninja lineage carried a "ninja gene" that could be harnessed to turn an ordinary person into a full-fledged ninja. His efforts to extract the gene and create an army of ninjas were decried as inhumane, leading him to take his talents to the SS-N. Koga abducted ninja descendants and performed surgeries until he successfully found a candidate that possessed the gene. Janperson teamed up with the victim to destroy Koga's laboratory, rescue the abductees, and capture Koga himself.
- The Mysterious New Hero - 02/1/93
- I Am Justice! - 02/08/93
- The Robo Hunters Arrive! - 02/22/93
- The Strongest Army Bares its Fangs - 03/01/93
- Fly into my Heart - 03/08/93
- The Wandering Iceman - 03/15/93
- I'm a Girl? - 03/22/93 (Boku wa Onna no Ko?)
- Behold the New Hero's Face! - 03/29/93
- My Dad is a Monster! - 04/05/93
- Beware the God of Luck - 04/12/93
- Smile of the Weakling Warrior - 04/19/93
- Revolt of the Delivery Robots - 04/26/93
- The Secret of Janperson, Super Ancient Soldier - 05/03/93
- Friendship on the Brink of Explosion - 05/10/93
- The Angel who threw away his Wings - 05/17/93
- Mystery Of The Golden Bird - 05/24/93
- First Opening - JP Base - 05/31/93
- The Secret Story of Janperson's Birth - 06/07/93
- Mysterious Thief - Electromagnetic Transmission - 06/14/93
- Ninpo Deathmatch - 06/21/93
- The History Upper Beginning - The Enemy Which Cannot Be Pushed Down - 06/28/93
- Challenge - Gun Gibson, Carol and Neo Guild Hitman - 07/05/93
- Clash! Janperson V.S. Gun Gibson - 07/12/93
- To Die For Justice - 07/19/93
- Battle Of The Quickest Gun Fighters - King Decisive Game - 07/26/93
- A Fierce Car Battle - 08/02/93
- The True Face Of A Large Leader - 08/09/93
- Tree Of Life, Shadow Warrior - 08/16/93
- Death For The Androids - 08/23/93
- Rupture - Last Soul 08/30/93
- The Birth Of A New Janperson Model? - 09/06/93
- The Labyrinth From Which It Can't Be Escaped - 09/13/93
- Ardent Love Man Of Outer Space One - 09/20/93
- Good Bye In Intense Fighting - 09/27/93
- The Reckless Serafuku - 10/04/93
- Life It Does Shortly, The Beauty Boy - 10/11/93
- Justice Vs Love - 10/18/93
- Gun Gibson Scattered About - 10/25/93
- Beautiful Woman Secretary Of Hell - 11/01/93
- Base In Danger - Changing Illusion Crime lord - 11/08/93
- Decision Dead Sphere Of Thrust Trap - 11/15/93
- In The Heat Of Battle - 11/22/93
- The Last Super Fighter - 11/29/93
- The Queen Who Burns! - 12/06/93
- The Road To Death - 12/13/93
- Neo Guild's Last Battle! - 12/20/93
- Puzzle? Storm Of Betrayal - 12/27/93
- JP Base's Destruction! - 01/10/94
- When Gun Gibson Goes Out In Flames - 01/17/94
- Janperson Forever - 01/24/94
- Kaoru Saegusa (eps 17-50): Tomoko Kawashima
- Shuhei Saegusa (eps 17-50): Itsuo Tomita
- Mie Shuhei: Makio Fujita
- Ryuzaburo Tatewaki (eps 3-50) : Shun Sugata
- Maya (eps 3-50)/Silverella (movie): Kimiko Imai
- Cindy (eps 26-50): Akiko Yugawa
- George Makabe (eps 4-46): Kazuoki Takahashi
- Reiko Ayanokoji (eps 4-44): Atsuko Takahata
- Guilgodons (movie, ep 31): Toshimichi Takahashi, Daigaku Sekine
- Ben Fujinami (eps 1, 2, 4, 5 & 46) : Noboru Ichiyama
- Guild Assassin Robots (ep 1): Yasuhiro Takeuchi, Hiroyuki Nonaka, Yoichi Nishimura
- Guild Combat Robots (ep 2): Seiji Takaiwa, Tsuyoshi Miyazaki, Riichi Seike
- Kojiro Komori (eps 1, 4 & 8): Takahiko Ota
- Shiro Takaido (eps 1, 4, 8 & 13) : Junichiro Katagiri
- Aya Wakabayashi (eps 1, 4 & 6): Miwa Misaki
- Bounty Killer Django (eps 3 & 4) : Kazuo Niibori
- Zhen Da Guang (eps 3 & 4): Jiro Okamoto
- Zhen Xiao Guang (eps 3 & 4): Ayako Kou
- Wind Demon Ninja Doki (eps 3 & 4): Daigaku Sekine
- Sarah (eps 3, 25 & 39): Saori Iwama
- Sukezo Kido/Iceman (ep 6): Jou Onodera
- Dr. Shiina (ep 6): Takeshi Ishikawa
- Sakakura (ep 7): Shoichiro Akaboshi
- Dr. Saionji (ep 8): Kenichi Endo
- Tsuyoshi Kinameri (ep 9): Shinzo Hotta
- Daikichi Izumiya/Daikoku-Ten (ep 10): Kouichi Oohori
- Chukichi Izumiya/Ebisu (ep 10): Taro Fujioka
- Misato Ishizaki/Robot Hunter Misato (ep 11) : Yuka Hashimoto
- Carla Takashima (ep 12) : Shinobu Kawamata
- Osaki (ep 13): Toshimichi Takahashi
- U2 (ep 13): Masato Gunji
- Dollman (ep 14): Kyōji Kamui
- Jeff Gondo (ep 17): Ryosuke Sakamoto
- Prof. Tonda (ep 16): Chūkō Ueda
- Robot R3 (ep 16): Kibaji Tankobo
- Sayoko Ishiguro/Panther Lady (ep 19): Satomi Murakami
- Masao Aoki/Doctor Koga (ep 20): Akira Otani
- Silverella (ep 30): Seiko Kodaka
- Janperson: Yuichi Komine
- Gun Gibson (eps 21-50): Yoshinari Torii
- Falcon 13/Tsuyoshi Kinameri (ep 9): Shinzo Hotta
- Kevin (ep 12): Makoto Kousaka
- Angel (ep 15): Yūji Ueda
- R-G-Ko (eps 31-50): Hideki Ishikawa
- Narrator: Morio Banba
- Tokusou Robo Janperson: The Movie
- Toei Hero Daishugō
- Juukou B-Fighter episodes 52 & 53
- Opening theme
- "Tokusō Robo Janperson" (特捜ロボ ジャンパーソン Tokusō Robo Janpāson)
- Ending theme
- "Asayake no Lullaby" (朝焼けのララバイ Asayake no Rarabai, "Morning Lullaby")
- Lyrics: Keisuke Yamakawa
- Composition: Keisuke Hama
- Arrangement: Kei Wakakusa
- Artist: Susumu Ōya
Big Bad Beetleborgs
Janperson, Gun Gibson, and Bill Goldy made brief cameos in the "Convention Dimension" episode of Big Bad Beetleborgs as Karato, Silver Ray, and Goldex, respectively.
- "Library -- English Titles -- TOEI TV Website". Retrieved 2007-12-28.