Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Tokyo Building|
|Location||7-3, Marunouchi 2-chome,Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan|
|Owner||Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd.|
|Management||JR East Building Co., Ltd.|
|Antenna spire||Maximum eaves height 164.1m, Maximum height 164.0m|
|Floor count||33 stories above ground, 4 stories below ground, 1 roof structure|
|Floor area||1,606,896.79sq.ft. (Gross)|
|Lifts/elevators||38 (passenger), 5 (freight)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Mitsubishi Jisho Sekkei Inc.|
|Developer||Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd.|
The Tokyo Building is primarily used for offices and serves as the headquarters of the following companies:
- "Tokyo Building". Mitsubishi Estate. Archived from the original on 18 March 2012. Retrieved 22 June 2011.
- "Tokyo Building". JR East Building Co., Ltd. Archived from the original on 23 October 2007. Retrieved 22 June 2011.
- "Tokyo Building". Emporis. Retrieved 22 June 2011.
- "Contact". Mitsubishi Electric Corporation. Retrieved 22 June 2011.
- "Cotton Club". Time Out Tokyo. Retrieved 22 June 2011.
- "Marunouchi". Japan Guide. Retrieved 22 June 2011.
- Masaaki Takahashi (2007), Japan: the new mix: architecture, interiors and more, Images Publishing, ISBN 9781864702675, retrieved 22 June 2011
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tokyo Building.|