Tokyo Dome City Attractions
"Sky Flower" at Tokyo Dome City Attractions
|Location||Tokyo Dome City, Bunkyō, Tokyo, Japan|
Tokyo Dome City Attractions (東京ドームシティアトラクションズ?) is an amusement park located next to the Tokyo Dome in Bunkyō, Tokyo, Japan, and forms a part of the Tokyo Dome City entertainment complex. It opened in 1958, and was formerly known as Kōrakuen (後楽園ゆうえんち?) until April 2003. It was one of the most popular amusement parks in Tokyo. Rides include the Big O Ferris wheel and Thunder Dolphin roller coaster.
- Big-O (Ferris Wheel)
- Thunder Dolphin (Roller Coaster)
- Wonder Drop (Water Slide)
- Venus Lagoon (Merry-Go-Round)
- The Dive (Shooting ride)
- Water Symphony (Fountain Show)
- Super Viking SORABUNE (Swinging Ship)
- Furi Furi Grand Prix (Go-cart)
- Bun Bun Bee
- Kids Hacker (Mini Drop Tower)
- Pixie Cup(Teacups)
- Power Tower
- Magical Mist
- Bloom Express
- Water Cannons
- Flash Rush
- Sky Flower
- Chapu Chapu Creek
- Haunted House
- Tokyo Panic Cruise
- Lupin III: Labyrinth Trap
- Nin-Nin Land
- On 29 February 2010, a 26-year-old worker lost three fingers while inspecting the Tower Hacker ride before the park opened in the morning.
- On 5 December 2010, a nine-year-old girl suffered minor injuries after being hit by a bolt which had fallen from the Thunder Dolphin roller coaster.
- On 30 January 2011, a 34-year-old man was killed after falling from the Spinning Coaster Maihime roller coaster at the park.
- "Tokyo Dome ride hit by fatal fall". Japan: The Japan Times. 31 January 2011. Retrieved 1 February 2011.
- 遊具点検中に指切断＝女性従業員、ドームシティ―東京 [Female employee loses fingers while inspecting ride at Tokyo Dome City]. Asahi.com (in Japanese). Japan: The Asahi Shimbun Company. 29 November 2010. Retrieved 29 November 2010.
- 遊園地でボルト落下、女児軽傷＝運転中ジェットコースターから―東京ドーム [Girl injured at Tokyo Dome amusement park by bolt from roller coaster]. Asahi.com (in Japanese). Japan: The Asahi Shimbun Company. 5 December 2010. Retrieved 5 December 2010.
- Kyodo News, "Safety flaws found in Dome ride", The Japan Times, 2 February 2011, p. 1.