|Directed by||Jingle Ma|
|Produced by||Raymond Chow|
|Screenplay by||Susan Chan
|Starring||Tony Leung Chiu-Wai
|Music by||Peter Kam|
|Edited by||Kwong Chi-leung|
|Distributed by||Golden Harvest Pictures (China) Ltd.|
|Box office||HK$28 million|
Tokyo Raiders (simplified Chinese: 东京攻略; traditional Chinese: 東京攻略) (pinyin: Dōngjīng Gōnglüè) is a 2000 Hong Kong action film set in Hong Kong and Tokyo, directed by Jingle Ma and starring Tony Leung Chiu Wai, Ekin Cheng and Kelly Chen. The success of the film led to the making of its sequel, Seoul Raiders, in 2005. The film was the last film released on LaserDisc in Japan.
|This article needs a plot summary. Please add one. (July 2014)|
- Tony Leung Chiu-Wai
- Ekin Cheng
- Kelly Chen
- Cecilia Cheung
- Toru Nakamura
- Hiroshi Abe
- Kumiko Endô
- Maju Ozawa
- Yûko Moriyama
- Minami Shirakawa
- Takeshi Yamato
Derek Elley of Variety wrote that it "makes up in personality and an overall light, jokey tone what it lacks in sheer action smarts." Time Out London wrote, "Made to order for Chinese New Year release, this charmless action-comedy would like to be Charade but hasn't a clue how to handle plot structure, characterisation or secret-identity twists." Keith Phipps of The A.V. Club wrote that it "delivers the mix of humor, action, and style promised, though not delivered, by the big-screen version of Charlie's Angels". Beyond Hollywood wrote, "Aside from an overbearing soundtrack and a hackneyed plot with too many silly twists, Tokyo Raiders is good for a laugh."
- Elley, Derek (2000-10-23). "Review: 'Tokyo Raiders'". Variety. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- "Tokyo Raiders on LDDB". Laserdisc Database.
- "Tokyo Raiders". Time Out London. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- Phipps, Keith (2002-04-19). "Tokyo Raiders". The A.V. Club. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- "Tokyo Raiders (2000) Movie Review". BeyondHollywood.com. 2002-05-11. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- Tokyo Raiders at the Internet Movie Database
- Tokyo Raiders at AllMovie
- Tokyo Raiders at LoveHKFilm.com
|This Hong Kong film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a martial arts film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|