Toledo Suburban Airport
|Toledo Suburban Airport|
Airport entrance, Section Rd.
|Owner||Suburban Holdings Inc.|
|Elevation AMSL||669 ft / 204 m|
Toledo Suburban Airport (ICAO: KDUH, FAA LID: DUH) is a public use airport located two nautical miles (3.7 km) southwest of the central business district of Lambertville, a city in Monroe County, Michigan, United States. It is located just north of Michigan's border with Ohio and northeast of the city of Toledo, Ohio. It is included in the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2017–2021, in which it is categorized as a general aviation facility.
Facilities and aircraft
Toledo Suburban Airport covers an area of 90 acres (36 ha) at an elevation of 669 feet (204 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 9/27 with an asphalt surface measuring 4,851 by 50 feet (1,479 x 15 m). The airport is staffed from 8AM until 6PM. This airport provides flight instructors, GA piston maintenance (specializing in Cessna restarts), Cessna Parts, hangars, tie downs, and has 100LL & Jet A fuel.
For the 12-month period ending December 31, 2008, the airport had 38,000 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 104 per day. At that time there were 48 aircraft based at this airport: 88% single-engine, 8% multi-engine, 2% helicopter and 2% ultralight.
The airport is accessible by road from Section Rd, and is close to US-23.
- FAA Airport Master Record for DUH ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 8 April 2010.
- "List of NPIAS Airports" (PDF). FAA.gov. Federal Aviation Administration. 21 October 2016. Retrieved 25 November 2016.
- "Lambertville, Michigan - Toledo Suburban Airport (ICAO: KDUH, FAA: DUH)". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved 24 May 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Toledo Suburban Airport.|
- Suburban Aviation, the fixed-base operator (FBO)
- "Toledo Suburban (DUH)" (PDF). (47.0 KB) at Michigan DOT Airport Directory
- Aerial image as of 29 September 2000 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for DUH, effective August 17, 2017
- Resources for this airport: