(Redirected from Tolerance (disambiguation))
|Look up tolerance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Tolerance|
Tolerance or toleration is the state of tolerating, or putting up with, conditionally.
Biology, medicine, physiology
- Desiccation tolerance, the ability of an organism to endure extreme dryness
- Drug tolerance or physiological tolerance, a decrease in the response to a substance due to previous exposure
- Immune tolerance or immunological tolerance, by which the immune system does not attack an antigen
- Low frustration tolerance, a concept in Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy
- Pain tolerance, the maximum level of pain that a person is able to tolerate
- Shade tolerance, a plant's abilities to tolerate low light levels
Economics, business, and politics
- Tolerance group, a way to ensure employees do not exceed their authority in financial transactions in an ERP system
- Toleration Party, a historic political party active in Connecticut
- Tolerant Systems, the former name of Veritas Software
- Tolerance tax, a historic tax that was levied against Jews in Hungary
Engineering and physics
- Engineering tolerance, permissible limit(s) of variation in an object
Mathematics and statistics
- Tolerance, a measure of multicollinearity in statistics
- Tolerance interval, a type of statistical probability
- Tolerant sequence, in mathematical logic
Places and philosophy
- Paradox of tolerance, the problem that a tolerant person is antagonistic toward intolerance, hence intolerant of it
- Tolerance Monument, an outdoor sculpture near Goldman Promenade in Jerusalem, Israel.
- Intolerance (disambiguation)
- Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance
- Toleration Act (disambiguation)
- Zero tolerance (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tolerance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.