|Tolomush Okeyevich Okeyev|
11 September 1935|
|Died||18 December 2001
|Years active||1965 - 1986|
Tolomush Okeyevich Okeyev (Төлөмүш Океев, 11 September 1935 – 18 December 2001) was a Kyrgyz screenwriter and film director. He was born 11 September in Bokonbayevskoye. In 1973 he was a member of the jury at the 8th Moscow International Film Festival. His 1975 film The Red Apple was entered into the 9th Moscow International Film Festival. His 1984 film The Descendant of the Snow Leopard was entered into the 35th Berlin International Film Festival, where it won the Silver Bear for an outstanding single achievement. In 1999 he was a member of the jury at the 21st Moscow International Film Festival.
- Miracle of Love (Сүйүүнүн Көркү, 1986)
- The Descendant of the Snow Leopard (Ак илбирсти тукуму, 1984)
- Skulptor Olga Manuylova (1982)
- Golden Autumn (Алтын Күз, 1980)
- Ulan (1977)
- The Red Apple (1975)
- The Ferocious One (1974)
- The Worship of Fire (1971)
- Smarter Birds (1970)
- The Heritage (1969)
- The Skies of Our Childhood (1966)
- There Are Horses (1965)
- Spotted Dog Running at the Edge of the Sea (1990)
- "8th Moscow International Film Festival (1973)". MIFF. Retrieved 2012-12-25.
- "9th Moscow International Film Festival (1975)". MIFF. Retrieved 2013-01-06.
- "Berlinale: 1985 Prize Winners". berlinale.de. Retrieved 2011-01-11.
- "21st Moscow International Film Festival (1999)". MIFF. Retrieved 2013-03-23.
|This article about a Kyrgyzstani film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|