|Look up Tolstoy, Tolstaya, or Tolstoye in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tolstoy (Russian Толстой "thick, fat") - a Russian nobility family name.
The family name is shared by three major Russian writers of 19-20 centuries, of whom two also share first names Alexei, and one of these has the same patronymic Nikolaevich (Nicholas's son) with the best known of them - Leo Tolstoy (1828–1910).
- Tolstoy (family)
- Aleksey Nikolayevich Tolstoy (1883–1945)
- Aleksey Konstantinovich Tolstoy
- Alexander Ivanovich Ostermann-Tolstoy
- Alexandra Tolstaya
- Alexandra Tolstoy
- Dmitry Tolstoy
- Ekaterina Tolstaya
- Fyodor Tolstoy (disambiguation), several people
- Ilya Tolstoy
- Ilya Andreyevich Tolstoy
- Natalia Tolstaya
- Nikolai Tolstoy
- Pyotr Aleksandrovich Tolstoy
- Pyotr Andreyevich Tolstoy
- Sophia Tolstaya
- Svetlana Tolstaya
- Tatyana Tolstaya
- Viktoria Tolstoy
- Yegor Tolstoy
- Tatyana Sukhotina-Tolstaya
- Tolstoy House, a building in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Tolstoy Cup, an annual student football match in England
- Tolstoy Foundation
- Tolstoi, Manitoba, Canada
- Tolstoy, South Dakota, US
- Moscow Conference (1944), code name Tolstoy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tolstoy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.