Tolú is a small town and municipality in Sucre Department, northern Colombia.
Tolu may also refer to:
- Tolu, Kentucky, an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Crittenden County
- Tolu Site, a prehistoric archeological site near the above community
- Tolu balsam, a recent (non-fossil) resin that originates from South America
- Myroxylon or Tolu, a tree in Central and South America
- Toloo, an Iranian newspaper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tolu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.