Toluca Car Assembly
DaimlerChrysler announced a US$1 billion investment in the plant in March 2006 creating a flexible manufacturing system (FMS) to allow simultaneous production of vehicles of differing platforms. The plant currently assembles the Dodge Journey the Fiat 500 and the Jeep Compass for the North and Latin American Market.
The expanded Chrysler Park adjoins the plant and represents a joint venture of eight outside suppliers, including TRW, Magna Intier, IPO, Seglo, HBPO, Android, Brose and Gestamp.
- Fiat Freemont (2011–2016)
- Chrysler PT Cruiser (2000-2010)
- Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth Neon (1993-2005)
- Chrysler Sebring (1994-2000)
- Plymouth Acclaim (1989-1995)
- Dodge Spirit (1989-1995)
- Chrysler LeBaron (1977-1995)
- Dodge Shadow and Plymouth Sundance (1987-1994)
- Dodge Aries & Plymouth Reliant sedans (1981-1989)
- Dodge Magnum (1981-1988)
- "Chrysler Opens Mexico Supplier Park". Wards Automotive.
- "The Journey Begins in Toluca, Mexico, for All-new Dodge Crossover". Allpar, LLC.
|This article relating to an automotive factory or manufacturer facility is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|