|Full name||Tomás Lavanini|
|Date of birth||22 January 1993|
|Place of birth||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Height||2.01 m (6 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||130 kg (20 st 7 lb; 287 lb)|
|Rugby union career|
Tomás Lavanini (born 22 January 1993) is an Argentine rugby union Rugbyplayer who plays as a second row, currently with the Argentine Super Rugby side Jaguares. Before joining the Jaguares, he had played the 2014–15 French season with Racing Métro (now known as Racing 92).
He made his senior debut for Los Pumas against Uruguay in April 2013 and was subsequently called into the squad for the 2013 Rugby Championship as injury cover for Manuel Carizza where he made his championship debut as a 74th-minute substitute in his side's 17-22 defeat to South Africa on 24 August.
Tomás was part of the national team that competed at the 2015 Rugby World Cup.
Lavanini was red-carded in the second test against South Africa in the 2017 Rugby Championship, following two yellow cards being issued to him. Lavanini made his return from suspension at home against New Zealand in Buenos Aires only to be yellow-carded for a dangerous tackle.
- "Tomás Lavanini Argentina Rugby Player Profile". UAR. Archived from the original on 3 December 2013. Retrieved 25 August 2013.
- "Tomás Lavanini ESPN Scrum Player Profile". ESPN. Retrieved 25 August 2013.
- "Tomás Lavanini itsrugby.co.uk Player Statistics". itsrugby.co.uk. Retrieved 25 August 2013.
- "Tomás Lavanini IRB JWC Player Profile". IRB. Archived from the original on 6 October 2013. Retrieved 25 August 2013.
- "Tomás Lavanini replaces the injured Manuel Carizza in Pumas squad". Rugby World Cup Argentina. Retrieved 25 August 2013.
- "SA Rugby Match Centre – Argentina 17-22 South Africa". South African Rugby Union. 24 August 2013. Retrieved 15 March 2016.