Tom Banks (Australian rules footballer)
|Full name||Thomas Banks|
|Date of birth||17 June 1867|
|Place of birth||Maryborough|
|Date of death||26 November 1919(aged 52)|
|Original team(s)||Fitzroy (VFA)|
|Height / weight||180 cm / 80 kg|
|1888-1896||Fitzroy (VFA)||163 (22)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 1897.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
After retirement, he served at the club as an administrator for many years.
- Sygall, D. & MacSmith (2004).
- Donald, (2002), p. 14.
- Tom Banks's statistics from AFL Tables
- Tom Banks's profile from AustralianFootball.com
- Donald, C., "Tom Banks", pp. 14–15 in Donald, C., Fitzroy: For the Love of the Jumper: 100 Players who Made the "Lions" Roar, Pennon Publishing, (North Essendon), 2002.
- Holmesby, Russell & Main, Jim (2009). The Encyclopedia of AFL Footballers. 8th ed. Melbourne: Bas Publishing.
- Main, Jim, Fitzroy: Merging into the Future: The History of the Fitzroy Football Club, Incorporating the Brisbane Bears and Brisbane Lions, Bas Publishing, (Melbourne), 2007.
- Sygall, D. & MacSmith, J., "Fitzroy ball of 1895 goes up for auction", The (Sydney) Sun-Herald, 5 December 2004.
- Death Notice: Thomas Banks, The Argus, Thursday, 27 November 1919, p.1.
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1860s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|