Tom Bateman (actor)
Bateman in 2008, with Susanne Sheehy
Thomas Jonathan Bateman
15 March 1989
Thomas Jonathan Bateman (born 15 March 1989) is an English actor. He is perhaps best known for his roles on the television series Da Vinci's Demons (2013–2015), Jekyll and Hyde (2015), and in the film Murder on the Orient Express (2017).
Life and career
In 2017, he appeared in the comedy film Snatched and as Bouc in the mystery film Murder on the Orient Express. In August 2018, he was announced as the lead character in ITV's Beecham House, which will air in 2019. He played the role of the main villain in the 2019 film Cold Pursuit.
|2011||Much Ado About Nothing||Claudio|
|Branagh Theatre Live: The Winter's Tale||Florizel|
|Murder on the Orient Express||Bouc|
|2013||The Tunnel||Danny Hillier||7 episodes (season 1)|
|Da Vinci's Demons||Giuliano de' Medici||10 episodes (season 1&2)|
|2015||Jekyll and Hyde||Dr. Robert Jekyll / Hyde|
|2016||Cold Feet||Justin Parker||2 episodes (season 6)|
|2018||Vanity Fair||Rawdon Crawley||6 episodes (miniseries)|
|Into the Dark||Wilkes||Episode: "The Body"|
- "findmypast.co.uk". search.findmypast.co.uk.
- "Mr Jekyll Will See You Now". Marie Claire. 20 November 2015.
- "Tom Bateman on playing both Jekyll and Hyde: 'Hopefully we can get the Doctor Who audience'". Guardian (UK). 25 Oct 2015.
- Ling, Thomas (20 August 2018). "ITV announces star-studded period drama Beecham House". Radio Times. Retrieved 1 September 2018.
- Ford, Rebecca (March 15, 2017). "Liam Neeson Revenge Thriller 'Hard Powder' Adds Tom Bateman (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved May 22, 2017.
|This article about a British actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|