|Full name||Tom Patrizio Brewitt|
|Date of birth||11 February 1997|
|Place of birth||Liverpool, England|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10:11, 8 March 2020 (UTC)|
Born in Liverpool, Brewitt played youth football for Liverpool (where he spent 10 years, including serving as captain in the FA Youth Cup) and Middlesbrough. In October 2020 Brewitt admitted that when he was a Liverpool youth player he had deliberately injured his teammate Daniel Cleary in training to try and improve his own chances of being picked for the first team.
Brewitt represented England at under-17 youth international level.
- "Notification of shirt numbers: Morecambe" (PDF). English Football League. p. 46. Retrieved 22 October 2019.
- Tom Brewitt at Soccerway. Retrieved 16 October 2020.
- James Pearce (28 June 2017). "Former Liverpool youngster Tom Brewitt relishing 'new chapter' at Middlesbrough". Liverpool Echo. Retrieved 14 June 2019.
- Jonathon Taylor (28 June 2017). "Why was Tom Brewitt allowed to leave Liverpool for Middlesbrough? The view from Merseyside". Gazette Live. Retrieved 14 June 2019.
- "Ex-Liverpool youth player hurt team-mate" – via www.bbc.co.uk.
- "'I was lucky to walk away from that tackle' - ex-Liverpool prospect admits deliberately injuring Irish defender". independent.
- Matt Scrafton (3 September 2018). "AFC Fylde confirm signing of defender Tom Brewitt". Blackpool Gazette. Retrieved 14 June 2019.
- "Tom Brewitt: Morecambe sign ex-Liverpool & Fylde defender". BBC Sport. 13 June 2019. Retrieved 14 June 2019.
- "RETAINED LIST". www.morecambefc.com.