|Origin||New Jersey, United States|
|Occupation(s)||Keyboardist, vocalist, songwriter, producer|
|Instruments||Piano, Keyboard, synthesizers, percussion|
|Associated acts||Yes, Meat Loaf, Debbie Harry, Renaissance, and Spiraling|
Tom Brislin is an American keyboardist, vocalist, songwriter, and producer. He performs as a solo artist, and is also known for his work with Yes, Meat Loaf, Debbie Harry, Renaissance, and Spiraling. Brislin is the author of 30-Day Keyboard Workout'', and is a Senior Correspondent for Keyboard Magazine.
Tom released his debut solo album, Hurry Up and Smell the Roses in Fall 2012 . The album, which Brislin describes as "Cinematic Pop", was written, produced, performed, and recorded by Brislin. In 2013, the album was released in Japan on Powerpop Academy/Thistime Records. A vinyl edition of the album was released at the end of 2013 on the Plane Groovy label.
Brislin was chosen as the piano faculty for the Spring 2014 semester at Swarnabhoomi Academy of Music, a contemporary music college outside Chennai, India.
As solo artist
- 2010 When You Told Me Not To Go (single)
- 2011 Steppin' Out (single)
- 2012 Hurry Up and Smell the Roses (album)
With You Were Spiraling
- 1994 You Were Spiraling
- 1997 Hello Recording Club CD
- 1999 Delusions Of Grandeur
- 2002 Transmitter
- 2004 Challenging Stage (EP)
- 2004 Live in New York City
- 2005 Do You Hear What I Hear? (single)
- 2008 Time Travel Made Easy
With Meat Loaf
- 1999 VH1: Storytellers (CD, DVD, and VHS)
- 1999 Is Nothing Sacred (single)
- 2003 Couldn't Have Said It Better
With Patti Rothberg
- 2001 Candelabra Cadabra
- 2002 Snow Is My Downfall (EP)
With other artists
- 2000 Dan Thomas - Dan Thomas (EP)
- 2005 Camel - Footage II (DVD)
- 2005 Tony Senatore - Holyland
- 2008 Joshua Van Ness - DNA
- 2009 The Syn - Big Sky
- 2009 Francis Dunnery and The New Progressives - There's a Whole New World Out There
- 2010 Renaissance - The Mystic and The Muse (EP)
- 2010 The Tea Club - Rabbit
- 2010 Camel - The Opening Farewell (DVD)
- 2011 Josh Kelley - Georgia Clay
- 2015 The Syn - Live Rosfest
- 2016 Anderson/Stolt – Invention of Knowledge
- La Gorce, Tammy (16 November 2003). "Success Stories In New Jersey Rock: The Un-Springsteen". The New York Times. Retrieved 9 October 2012.
- "30 Day Keyboard Workout". Alfred Music. Retrieved 27 May 2016.
- "Articles by Tom Brislin". Keyboard Magazine.
- "Tom Brislin Bio". Jordan Rudess Keyfest. Retrieved 27 May 2016.
- "SAM Faculty". Swarnabhoomi Academy of Music. Retrieved 27 May 2016.