Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Predator
|Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Predator|
|Series||Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon|
In Predator the player must lead their elite squad on the hunt for terrorists in the jungles of Sri Lanka.
Deep in the jungles of Sri Lanka, the Ghosts have 72 hours to prepare the way for a U.S. invasion force. The Ghosts uncover proof that they've been targeting the wrong enemy. Now they must act before falsified intelligence lures America into an unpredictable and devastating war.
First, the Ghosts attack the recruitment area for the Activists, a group all about revolution who are suspected of attacking American Sea Mining vessels and massacring the crews. After clearing the recruitment facility, the Ghosts take out a major Activist camp and a major local power supply to cripple the Activists. Once this is done, the Ghosts are tasked to eliminate the enemy leader, code-named "The Teacher". Once The Teacher is eliminated, the Ghosts get ambushed by the Loyalists, another, far better trained group wanting revolution in Sri Lanka.
- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Predator for PSP". GameRankings. Retrieved August 6, 2014.
- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Predator for PSP Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved August 6, 2014.
- Peele, Britton (December 3, 2010). "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Predator review". GamesRadar. Retrieved August 6, 2014.
- Gallegos, Anthony (November 16, 2010). "Ghost Recon Predator Review". IGN. Retrieved August 6, 2014.
- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Predator". PlayStation Official Magazine. December 2010.
- "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Predator". Play UK (200): 98. January 2011.