Tom Collins (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tom Collins in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Tom Collins is an alcoholic cocktail made with gin and other mixers.
Tom Collins may also refer to:
- Joseph Furphy (1843–1912), Australian author who mostly wrote under the pseudonym Tom Collins
- Tom Collins (athlete), Irish athlete who held the 5 mile world's record
- Tom Collins (Rent character), character in the rock musical Rent
- Tom Collins (rugby) (1895–1957), rugby union and rugby league footballer of the 1920s for Wales (RU), Mountain Ash, and Hull (RL)
- Tom Francis Collins (1886–1907), convicted murderer
- Tom Collins (footballer) (1882–1929), Scottish international footballer who played for Heart of Midlothian, Bathgate, East Fife and Tottenham Hotspur
- Tom Collins (dual player) (?–2008), dual player from County Kerry, Ireland
- Tom Collins (boxer) (born 1955), British boxer
- Tom Collins (record producer) (born 1942), American country music producer of Ronnie Milsap, Barbara Mandrell, & others
- Tom Collins (rugby union) (born 1994), English rugby union player
- Tom Collins, producer of the ice show Champions on Ice
- Tom Collins, bass player of the band Acroma
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tom Collins.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.