|Full name||Tom George Sawyer Conlon|
|Date of birth||3 February 1996|
|Place of birth||Porthill, Stoke-on-Trent, England|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:15, 24 December 2016 (UTC).
Tom George Sawyer Conlon (born 3 February 1996) is an English footballer who plays for Stevenage.
Conlon was born in Porthill, Stoke-on-Trent and spent nine years at Stoke City's academy before he was released in the summer of 2012 where he joined Newcastle Town. In October 2012 he was spotted by scouts at Peterborough United playing in the FA Youth Cup for Newcastle Town and he joined the Posh after a short trial. Conlon made his professional debut on 9 November 2013 in a 2–0 win over Exeter City in the FA Cup.
- As of match played 27 September 2014.
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Peterborough United||2013–14||League One||1||0||1||0||0||0||1[a]||0||3||0|
|Stevenage (loan)||2014–15||League Two||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||3||0|
- Appearance in Football League Trophy
- "Professional retain lists & free transfers 2012/13" (PDF). The Football League. May 2013. p. 23. Retrieved 19 January 2014.
- "Newcastle Town youngster joins Championship club". Stoke Sentinel. Retrieved 20 December 2013.
- "Ferguson swoops for teen star". Evo Stik League. Retrieved 20 December 2013.
- "Peterborough 2-0 Exeter". BBC Sport. Retrieved 20 December 2013.
- "LOANS: TOM CONLON AND MICHAEL RICHENS ARRIVE FROM PETERBOROUGH UNITED". Stevenage F.C. 13 September 2014. Retrieved 28 September 2014.
- "Games played by Tom Conlon in 2013/2014". Soccerbase. Retrieved 20 December 2013.
- "Games played by Tom Conlon in 2014/2015". Soccerbase. Retrieved 28 September 2014.