Thomas Bryce Griswold
April 22, 1953
|Show||The Bob & Tom Show|
|Time slot||6am-10am Weekdays|
Thomas Bruce Griswold (born April 22, 1953) co-hosts the radio show The Bob & Tom Show together with Chick McGee, Kristi Lee, and Josh Arnold. Co-host Bob Kevoian retired at the end of 2015. This comedy-based early morning program is among the highest rated in American radio and has been nationally syndicated since 1995. The show is broadcast from WFBQ's studios in Indianapolis, Indiana.
He worked in radio in WETO in DeLand, Florida and WMBN and WJML in Petoskey, Michigan. Griswold met Bob Kevoian in Petoskey, Michigan. After Michigan he would go to WFBQ Radio in Indianapolis in March 1983.
Griswold often hosts or participates in Bob and Tom Radio: The Comedy Tour shows.
Griswold, along with co-host Bob Kevoian, were inducted into the National Radio Hall of Fame on November 5, 2015.
Griswold was born in Cleveland, Ohio, the son of Herbert Bruce and Sally Griswold. He is a 1971 graduate of University School in Hunting Valley, Ohio and a graduate of Columbia University with a degree in Literature. Griswold is the father of 7 children, 3 boys and 4 girls. Children are Sam, Willie, Lucy, Charlie, Sally,  Finley and Hart Griswold. His sister is model Janet Griswold de Villeneuve. Nieces are Daisy and Poppy de Villeneuve.
In mid-July 2009, Griswold was hospitalized for nearly a week due to a broken right arm (humerus bone) and a shoulder injury he suffered after falling from a motorcycle. The injury required surgery that included numerous screws and a plate in his arm. He came back to the air on July 30, 2009.
-  Archived February 8, 2010, at the Wayback Machine
- "Ohio, Birth Index, 1908-1964 about Thomas B Griswold". Ancestry.com. Retrieved 23 December 2013.
-  Archived February 10, 2008, at the Wayback Machine
- "1053 The Point". 1037thepoint.net. Archived from the original on 2009-02-27. Retrieved 2015-11-12.
- "Premiere Networks". Premiereradio.com. Retrieved 2015-11-12.
- Schoettle, Anthony. "'Bob & Tom Show' duo headed for Radio Hall of Fame". Indianapolis Business Journal. Retrieved 6 November 2015.
- "Tom Griswold". Chicago Tribune. 4 November 2008. Retrieved 23 December 2013.
- "Baby girl at WFBQ-FM: Will 1st words be into a mike?". Indianapolis, Indiana: Indianapolis Star. 3 July 2007. Retrieved 21 August 2013.
- "Radio's Bob & Tom are off their nightly TV show". Radio-Info.com. September 21, 2010. Archived from the original on September 24, 2010.