Tom Harald Hagen
|Full name||Tom Harald Hagen|
|Born||1 April 1978|
He started his career as referee in 1994. He debuted as a referee in the Premier League referee in the 21 matchday of the Norwegian Premier League the year 2006 after having refereed over 50 matches in the second highest league in Norway, Adeccoligaen. He refereed the 2010 Norwegian Cup Final between Strømsgodset IF and Follo FK. Hagen represents Grue Idrettslag and works as a teacher alongside the refereeing.
Hagen has been a FIFA referee and refereed UEFA Europa League, UEFA Euro 2012 qualification, and World Cup qualifying matches since 2009. On 19 October 2011 he got his first match as a UEFA Champions League-referee when A.C. Milan met BATE Borisov at San Siro. He got his second Champions League match on 22 November 2011, when Basel won Oțelul Galați 3-2 in Bucharest. On 20 December 2011, it was announced that Hagen will be one of four designated fourth officials during UEFA Euro 2012 in Poland and Ukraine.
- Gorm S. Andresen (13 August 2007). "Dommer Hagen innrømmer ingen feil". Dagbladet (in Norwegian). Retrieved 7 February 2011.
- Tossani, Gabriele. "Scotland International Matches 2011". RSSSF, 31 August 2012. Retrieved on 7 May 2013.
- FIFA. "Match Report - Belgium - Scotland 2:0 (0:0)". 16 October 2012. Retrieved on 7 May 2013.
- FIFA. "Norway: Referees". Retrieved on 7 May 2013.
- "Norsk dommer får mesterligadebuten på San Siro". tv2sporten.no (in Norwegian). TV2. 17 October 2011.
- "Hagen dømmer ny mesterligakamp". adressa.no (in Norwegian). Adresseavisen. 21 November 2011. Retrieved 15 January 2012.
- "Hagen til EM som fjerdedommer". nrk.no (in Norwegian). NRK. 20 December 2011. Retrieved 15 January 2012.
|This biographical article relating to Norwegian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|