Tom Keene (radio host)
|Born||Thomas Ross Keene
December 9, 1952
New York, United States
|Occupation||radio personality, television host, editor|
Keene was raised in Rochester, NY. He graduated from the Rochester Institute of Technology and is also enrolled in the external programme at The London School of Economics and Political Science. Keene is a Chartered Financial Analyst and member of the CFA Institute, the National Association of Business Economics, and the Economic Club of New York.
During his time at Bloomberg LP, Keene helped to create Bloomberg Surveillance, a radio broadcast in which he and his co-hosts (formerly Ken Prewitt, now Michael McKee) conduct interviews and provide analysis of current financial news and economic trends. The broadcast is heard in New York City on WBBR 1130, across North America on Sirius XM Radio satellite channel 119. In 2010, Keene began anchoring the television program Surveillance Midday, covering daily business news from Wall Street and since June 2012, the television program Bloomberg Surveillance, weekdays from 6 to 8 am (ET) on Bloomberg Television.
- "Tom Keene". Bloomberg.com. Bloomberg L.P. 2015. Retrieved May 11, 2015.
- "This Is What It's Like To Spend A Day In The Life Of Bloomberg's Tom Keene". Business Insider. Retrieved March 11, 2013.
- "Bloomberg Radio: The World Leader in Business News". Sirius XM Satellite Radio. Retrieved March 14, 2014.
- "Daily Programming Line-Up Starting Monday". Business Insider. Retrieved March 14, 2014.
- Retrieved 11 March 2013. "EconoChat: Tom Keene’s thoughts on global economics, finance, and investment". BloombergBusinessweek. Retrieved March 11, 2013.