|Died||12 June 2016
|Other names||Leopard Man of Skye|
|Known for||formerly the world's most tattooed man|
Tom Leppard, born as Tom Wooldridge, also known as Leopard Man or the Leopard Man of Skye, was an English-born soldier previously considered by Guinness World Records to be the world's most tattooed man. and later recognised as the most tattooed senior citizen.  He is said to have spent £5,500 on his extensive body modifications, which cover his skin nearly entirely with a leopard-like coloured pattern.
After nearly 30 years service in the armed forces he moved from London to a small bothy (hut) without electricity on the Isle of Skye, Scotland, where he lived for 20 years until 2008.  He would travel by kayak to the mainland to buy supplies and pick up his pension once a week. He then moved to a larger house in Broadford, Skye. followed by sheltered accommodation on the outskirts of the city of Inverness. He died aged 80 on 12 June 2016.
- interview with Neil Stephen in the Guardian newspaper: The cat who came in from the cold (28 October 2008)
- Lucky Diamond Rich is now acknowledged as the world's most tattooed person Guinness World Records. "Most Tattooed Person". Retrieved 2007-08-21.
- "Most tattooed senior citizen. (male)". Guinness World Records. Retrieved 2016-03-11.
- The Leopard Man of Skye Dies at Herald Scotland. Retrieved 14 June 2016
- Tattooed Leopard Man leaves hermit lifestyle behind at Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 14 June 2016