Thomas John Malloy
December 8, 1974
|Residence||United States of America|
|Occupation||Actor, producer, writer|
Malloy wrote, produced and acted in The Alphabet Killer , a psychological thriller directed by Rob Schmidt and starring Eliza Dushku, Cary Elwes, Timothy Hutton and Michael Ironside; and The Attic, a thriller directed by Mary Lambert and starring John Savage, Jason Lewis, and Elisabeth Moss. He has written, produced and starred in the 2009 film Love N' Dancing, a dance film/romantic comedy directed by Rob Iscove that stars Amy Smart, Billy Zane, Betty White and Rachel Dratch.
He wrote the book Bankroll: A New Approach To Financing Feature Films in 2009. A 2nd Edition of the book came out in 2012.
In 2013, Malloy partnered with LA based independent film producer Jason Brubaker to create The Film Finance Guide.
Malloy was born in Red Bank, New Jersey and raised in the Whitehouse Station section of Readington Township, New Jersey. He is a graduate of Hunterdon Central Regional High School, where he acted in school performances with classmate Vera Farmiga, and of Montclair State University (1993–1997). For 10 years, Malloy gave motivational speeches at schools nationwide.
- "Gravesend" (1997) 
- The Alphabet Killer (2008)
- The Attic (2008)
- Love N' Dancing" (2008)
- Ashley (2013)
- Hero of the Underworld (2015) 
- "Fair Haven" (2016) 
- "Shattered" (2016) 
- "#Screamers" (2016) 
- "Tom Malloy : A Vision in Motion". Avisioninmotion.com. Archived from the original on July 25, 2008. Retrieved October 28, 2012. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Tom Malloy Filmography". NY Times. Retrieved October 28, 2012.
- "Aamir is a household name: Tom Malloy". HindustanTimes. Retrieved October 28, 2012.
- "The Alphabet Killer (2008)". IMDB. Retrieved October 28, 2012.
- "The Attic (2007)". IMDB. Retrieved October 28, 2012.
- "Love N' Dancing (2009)". IMDB. Retrieved October 28, 2012.
- "Movies Tom Malloy". Filmsandtv.com. Archived from the original on January 23, 2013. Retrieved October 28, 2012. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Tom Malloy and Brian Ronalds Visit Bollywood". India West. Retrieved October 28, 2012. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|archive-url=is malformed: timestamp (help)
- "A Man of Many Roles". Youth Inc. Mag. Archived from the original on October 31, 2013. Retrieved October 28, 2012.
- Tom Malloy (June 2009). Bankroll: A New Approach to Financing Feature Films. ISBN 9781615930302. Retrieved October 28, 2012.
- "Tom Malloy; A Prominent Figure in the Indie Film Scene", Talker of the Town, April 22, 2017. Accessed July 2, 2018. "I was born in Red Bank, NJ, and grew up in farm country NJ, in Hunterdon county in a little town called Whitehouse Station. I attended Hunterdon Central High School, where my co-star in all the plays and musicals was Vera Farmiga."