Tom Marioni (born 1937, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States) is an American conceptual artist currently living and working out of San Francisco, California. Marioni received his training at the Art Academy of Cincinnati.
Famous works by Marioni include: "One Second Sculpture" 1969,"The Act of Drinking Beer with Friends is the Highest Form of Art" 1970
Marioni's memoir "Beer, Art, and Philosophy" was published 2 June 2004 by Crown Point Press
- Sam Whiting (2012-07-11). "Conceptual artist holds weekly beer salon in S.F." SFGate. Retrieved 2013-09-07.
- "Beer, Art and Philosophy: The Act of Drinking Beer with Friends Is the Highest Form of Art, a memoir by Tom Marioni: Tom Marioni: 9781891300172: Amazon.com: Books". Amazon.com. 2004-06-02. Retrieved 2013-09-07.
- Hammer Museum Tom Marioni exhibition detail
- SFMOMA collection of Tom Marioni works
- Tom Marioni: The Act of Drinking Beer on Vimeo
- Interview with Tom Marioni at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Tom Marioni at Gallery Paule Anglim
|This artist-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|