|Born||October 22, 1962|
Tom Patti is an American politician, supervisor of San Joaquin County in California, a businessman and public figure, 5 time state and Golden Gloves Amateur Champion, was long time friend of Mike Tyson and after the death of Cus D'Amato was Tyson’s manager and coach.
Born 1963 in New York then moved to Stockton CA. in 1969 attending school graduating from A.A. Stagg High in 1981 lettering in Swimming and Water Polo. After graduation, he had enrolled into Delta College where he would later (2015) become a member of Delta College Foundation board; a non-profit organization with the purpose of creating opportunities for local students to get an expanded education. Since 1982, Tom Patti along with Mike Tyson was under the direct mentoring of the legendary Boxing Manager and Trainer Cus D’Amato. In 2001, Tom Patti returned to California, where he and his father had founded the 'Delta Cranes' company since 1974. On November 8, 2016, Tom Patti became the County Supervisor of District 3 in San Joaquin County, and in January 2017 officially took office, giving an oath by Stockton Founding Family Member Douglas Wilhoit in front of a large gathering including his Father and Mother Anthony and Penny Patti plus daughters Taylor and Presley. Before that Tom Patti was a 5-time State and Golden Gloves Amateur Champion followed by TV and Movie Credits including starring in the 10 Hour Mini Series "Oceano" also working in Productions with Actors that include; Anthony Michael Hall, Robert Downey Jr. Uma Thurman, Mickey Rourke, Christopher Walken, Charlize Theron, Ernest Borgnine. .
Tom Patti is an active member of the Child Abuse Prevention Council ( San Joaquin County Equal Employment Opportunity Advisory Committee.) EEOAC Tom Patti stands for the support of small businesses as the basis for economic development of the country and creating new jobs. Small business is the main engine of the country. Therefore,in 2017 the Supervisory Board of San Joaquin appoints Tom Patti as one commissars for of the HPSJ.
Book to honor memory of D’Amato
In 2017, Tom Patti together with a scientist from Ukraine, Ph.D Oleg Maltsev wrote the book "Non-compromised pendulum" about the style of Cus D’Amato. This book in the words of Tom Patti is a tribute to the memory of his teacher Cus D’Amato.
- "District 3 - Board of Supervisors - San Joaquin County". Sjgov.org. Retrieved 30 November 2017.
- "Exclusive Interview with Tom Patti. Q&A". Sjgov.org. 24 May 2006. Retrieved 30 November 2017.
- "Supervisor Tom Patti's pedigree as a fighter". Mantecabulletin.com. Retrieved 30 November 2017.
- "PressReader.com - Connecting People Through News". Pressreader.com. Retrieved 30 November 2017.
- "San Joaquin board of supervisors appoints three new commissioners for HPSJ governing board – two commissioners reappointed". Hpsj.com. Retrieved 30 November 2017.
- "Unique International Project "Science of Victory"". Worldofmartialarts.pro. 17 October 2017. Retrieved 30 November 2017.
- Ringside. "Online marathon dedicated to memory of legendary trainer Cus D'Amato". Worldboxingnews.net. Retrieved 30 November 2017.
- Mike Tyson, Larry Sloman. Iron Ambition: My Life with Cus D'Amato. New York: Penguin. p. 480. ISBN 978-0-698413092.
- Joe Layden (2007). The Last Great Fight: The Extraordinary Tale of Two Men and How One Fight Changed Their Lives Forever. New York: St. Martin's Press. p. 320. ISBN 978-1-429-920537.
- Patti:Education will help SJ make the grade
- NO MORE NONSENSE FOR REID TYSON'S KOD BY HIS TRAINER
- Pot ‘business park’ proposed
- San Joaquin County wine ordinance changes welcomed by local wineries
- A conversation about Mike Tyson, his future, and his imprisonment
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (November 2017)