Tom Prince (bodybuilder)
Tom Prince (born October 26, 1969 Virginia) is a retired American professional bodybuilder. Prince won his IFBB pro card by winning the 1997 NPC National Championships (his only overall title). His highest professional placing was the 2001 Night of Champions, where he finished third. Prince's kidneys failed during his preparations for the 2003 Night Of Champions, and he retired from competitive bodybuilding shortly after.
Height: 5'8 (1.72m)
Off Season Weight: 312 lbs.
Competition Weight: 230 lbs.
- 1995 NPC Nationals – Heavyweight – 2nd
- 1996 NPC Nationals – Heavyweight – 2nd
- 1996 NPC USA Championships – Heavyweight – 2nd
- 1997 NPC Nationals – Heavyweight and Overall – 1st
- 1997 NPC USA Championships – Heavyweight – 9th
- 1999 IFBB Night of Champions – 13th
- 2000 IFBB Ironman Pro Invitational – 9th
- 2001 IFBB Grand Prix England – 8th
- 2001 IFBB Night of Champions – 3rd
- 2001 Mr Olympia – 16th
- 2002 IFBB Night of Champions – 7th
- 2002 IFBB Southwest Pro Cup – 9th
- http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_3_22/ai_n6108163 When the posing stops: Tom Prince's kidneys failed him—his heart didn't
|This biographical article relating to bodybuilding in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|