Tom Riley (actor)
Tom Riley at the premiere of I Want Candy in 2007
|Education||Maidstone Grammar School|
Lizzy Caplan (m. 2017)
Tom Riley (born 5 April 1981) is an English actor, producer and director.
Riley was born in Maidstone, Kent, England. He graduated from the University of Birmingham in Birmingham, England in 2002 and the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art in 2005. After his undergraduate studies, he formed the theater company Article 19, and while attending the LAMDA began working with the Royal Court Theatre company, appearing in the play The Woman.
Riley became engaged in May 2016 in New York to American actress Lizzy Caplan. They had met in January 2015 while the actress was filming in London, and made their red carpet debut as a couple at the Prague Opera Ball in February 2016. The two were married in September 2017.
|2006||A Few Days in September||David|
|2007||I Want Candy||Joe|
|2007||Return to House on Haunted Hill||Paul|
|2009||Happy Ever Afters||Freddie Butler|
|2009||St. Trinian's II: The Legend of Fritton's Gold||Romeo|
|2015||Kill Your Friends||Parker-Hall|
|2017||Modern Life Is Rubbish||Adrian|
|2006||Casualty 1906||Dr. James Walton||1 episode|
|2007||Agatha Christie's Marple||Bobby Argyle||Episode: "Ordeal by Innocence"|
|2008||Casualty 1907||Dr. James Walton||1 episode|
|2008||Lewis||Philip Horton||Episode: "And the Moonbeams Kiss the Sea"|
|2008||Freezing||Dave Beethoven||2 episodes|
|2008||Agatha Christie's Poirot||Raymond Boynton||Episode: "Appointment with Death"|
|2008||Lost in Austen||George Wickham|
|2009||No Heroics||Nigel / Brainstorm||Pilot|
|2010||Bouquet of Barbed Wire||Gavin Sorensen|
|2011–2012||Monroe||Dr. Laurence Shepherd||12 episodes|
|2013–2015||Da Vinci's Demons||Leonardo Da Vinci||28 episodes|
|2014||Doctor Who||Robin Hood||Episode: "Robot of Sherwood"|
|2015||Inside No. 9||Adam||Episode: "The 12 Days of Christine"|
|2016||The Collection||Claude Sabine||Amazon Prime UK|
|2016||Dark Heart||DI Will Wagstaffe||6 episodes|
|2017||Angie Tribeca||Doctor Frederick Wurst|
|2017||Ill Behaviour (miniseries)||Charlie||6 episodes|
|2006||The Woman Before||Royal Court Theatre|
|2008||The Vertical Hour||Royal Court Theatre|
|2010||Hurts Given and Received||Riverside Studios|
|2011||Arcadia||Ethel Barrymore Theatre|
|2011||My City||Almeida Theatre|
|2018||Dry Powder||Hampstead Theatre|
- "Tom Riley". TVGuide.com. Archived from the original on June 14, 2014.
- Schnurr, Samantha (July 22, 2016). "Lizzy Caplan and Tom Riley Are Engaged". E! News. Retrieved January 7, 2017.
- Martin, Annie (July 25, 2016). "Lizzy Caplan engaged to English actor Tom Riley". United Press International. Archived from the original on September 5, 2017. Retrieved September 5, 2017.
- Brianne, Tracy (September 4, 2017). "Lizzy Caplan Marries Tom Riley in Italy — See Their Adorable Wedding Photo!". People. Retrieved September 4, 2017.
- Billington, Michael (23 January 2008). "Theatre review: The Vertical Hour". The Guardian. Retrieved 19 October 2011.
- Brantley, Ben (17 March 2011). "The 180-Year Itch, Metaphysically Speaking". The New York Times. Retrieved 15 January 2012.
- Billington, Michael (16 September 2011). "My City – review". The Guardian. Retrieved 19 October 2011.