Tom Sawyer Abroad
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
First edition cover
|Publisher||Charles L. Webster & Co.|
|Media type||Print, Audio CD|
|Preceded by||Adventures of Huckleberry Finn|
In the story, Tom, Huck, and Jim set sail to Africa in a futuristic hot air balloon, where they survive encounters with lions, robbers, and fleas to see some of the world's greatest wonders, including the Pyramids and the Sphinx. Like Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer, Detective, the story is told using the first-person narrative voice of Huck Finn. It is a sequel, set in the time following the title story of the Tom Sawyer series.
- Mark Twain bibliography
- List of characters in the Tom Sawyer series
- Five Weeks in a Balloon by Jules Verne
- Tom Sawyer Abroad at Project Gutenberg
- Tom Sawyer Abroad / Tom Sawyer, Detective, University of California Press, 2004.
- Tom Sawyer Abroad public domain audiobook at LibriVox
|This article about an 1890s novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.