Tom Sheridan (footballer)
|Full name||Tom Sheridan|
|Date of birth||28 October 1993|
|Original team(s)||Calder Cannons (TAC Cup)|
|Draft||No. 16, 2011 national draft|
|Height||187 cm (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||82 kg (181 lb)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2017.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Originally from Riddells Creek, Victoria, Sheridan attended Essendon Keilor College and played junior football for the Calder Cannons in the TAC Cup. He showed his endurance at the AFL pre-draft testing, finishing in the top two percent of participants in the beep test and 3 km run. He represented Victoria Metro at the 2011 AFL Under 18 Championships and was named in the TAC Cup Team of the Year.
Sheridan played his first game for Fremantle in the final round of the 2012 AFL season against the Melbourne Football Club after performing well in the West Australian Football League (WAFL) for Peel Thunder.
- Statistics are correct to the end of the 2016 season
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- Landsberger, Sam (28 November 2011). "Tom Sheridan docks at Freo".
- Phelan, Jason (16 November 2011). "Hot prospects: Tom Sheridan". Retrieved 30 August 2012.
- "TAC Cup Team of the Year". Retrieved 30 August 2012.
- Quartermaine, Braden (24 November 2011). "West Coast picks two local players while Fremantle Dockers opt for interstate talent". PerthNow. Retrieved 1 June 2012.
- Robinson, Chris (30 August 2012). "Tom Sheridan joins Matthew Pavlich in Fremantle's squad for clash with Melbourne". PerthNow.
- "Tom Sheridan's player profile at AFL Tables". afltables.com.