|Born||August 1949 (age 69)|
|Residence||Weymouth, Dorset, England|
|Alma mater||University of Wales, Aberystwyth|
|Known for||Founder of New Look|
|Net worth||£350 million (2006)|
|Relatives||Simon Singh (brother)|
Anita Anand (sister-in-law)
Tom Singh was born into a Punjabi Sikh family, who emigrated from the Punjab to England in the late 1940s when he was a baby. He was educated at Wellington School. He earned a degree in international politics and geography from the University of Wales, Aberystwyth.
- Leroux, Marcus (13 Feb 2011). "Bigshot of the week". The Times. London. Retrieved 4 February 2011.
- "New Look's Tom Singh honoured with an OBE". Bournemouth Echo. Retrieved 3 July 2018.
- "From Wellington market stall to £385million - the incredible rise of Tom Singh". Somerset County Gazette. Retrieved 3 July 2018.
- "Britain's Bollygarchs". 29 April 2010. Retrieved 3 July 2018.
- Moulds, Josephine (7 May 2007). "Top 20 Richest Asians". Retrieved 3 July 2018 – via www.telegraph.co.uk.
- "New Look founder Singh to bag £200m - Times of India". Retrieved 3 July 2018.
- "Rod and Zara top New Year Honours". BBC News website. 30 December 2006. Retrieved 4 February 2011.
- Vishy Kuruganti (May 28, 2013). "Artha Platform, closed social enterprise version of Angel List, announces Challenge".
- Cleland, Gary (8 October 2007). "New Look heir dies in car crash". Retrieved 3 July 2018 – via www.telegraph.co.uk.
|This United Kingdom business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a British businessperson born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|