The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Tom Veit is an American sports executive, mainly working in professional American soccer and football leagues, from Tampa, Florida.
He also worked for Clear Channel Communications, and served as the Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing for the Tampa Bay Mutiny, a Major League Soccer (MLS) team, where he revamped the team's front office and led the largest single year revenue turnaround in MLS history at that time.
In 2008, he became the founding president of the Philadelphia Union of the MLS. He stepped down as president in 2010 and was named the Primary Business Consultant.
In 2015, Veit was named the Chief Marketing Officer of the United Soccer League (USL) and its properties, which included the PDL, W-League, and Super Y League. He was later named Executive Vice President and Chief Revenue Officer, and led the USL to Division II status, granted by the United States Soccer Federation (USSF).
- "USF Alumni - Tom Veit, `93 & Life Member, Named Chief Marketing Officer for USL". www.usfalumni.org. Retrieved 3 October 2018.
- Veit, Tom (23 October 2014). "The Front Office: Get to Know Tom Veit A.K.A The GM - Sports Talk Florida". Sports Talk Florida. Retrieved 3 October 2018.
- "TOM VEIT". Alliance of American Football. Retrieved 3 October 2018.
- Byrd, Alan. "All the Rage: XFL ready for kickoff". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 3 October 2018.
- "XFL Orlando Rage Press Release 24". www.all-xfl.com. Retrieved 3 October 2018.
- Gagliano, Anthony. "USF's about face". The Oracle. Retrieved 3 October 2018.
- "Veit to Step Down as Union President". Philadelphia Union. Retrieved 3 October 2018.
- Kessler, Scott. "Former Philadelphia Union President Tom Veit Joins WWE As Senior Vice President". Brotherly Game. Retrieved 3 October 2018.
- "USL names Tom Veit Chief Marketing Officer". Soccer Wire. Retrieved 3 October 2018.
- Long, Michael. ""What's old is new again": how the United Soccer League upped its content game". SportsPro Media. Retrieved 3 October 2018.
- Kelly, Jason (18 April 2018). "Steve Spurrier talks new Alliance of American Football League in Orlando". WFTV. Retrieved 3 October 2018.