Tom Victor Gausdal
Tom Victor Gausdal (born 1976, Nøtterøy) is a Norwegian chef, and silver medalist of the 2005 Bocuse d'Or. The margin separating Gausdal from gold medal winner Serge Vieira was one point. Gausdal had a period of apprenticeship at Statholdergaarden under Bent Stiansen and was from 1997 to 2008 a member of the Norwegian national chef team. Intent since childhood on a culinary profession, Gaustad considered for a while on becoming a pastry chef.
Among Gausdal's book publications are Husmannskost (2005) and several collaborations with chef/sommelier Ole Martin Alfsen, including Mat og drikke (2007), Mer (2008) and Familiekokeboka (2009). Gaustad is also a syndicated newspaper columnist, often with Alfsen.
- Aftenposten (January 26, 2005). Sølv til Norge i Bocuse d' Or Archived 2011-06-29 at the Wayback Machine. (in Norwegian)
- Jacobsen, Aase E. Apéritif (April 6, 2005). Kampen om gullet (in Norwegian)
- Diesen, Tobe, Aftenposten (January 26, 2005) Smak av suksess Archived 2011-06-29 at the Wayback Machine. (in Norwegian)
- Graven, Andreas, Verdens Gang (January 26, 2005). Sølv i kokke-VM (in Norwegian)
- Hoel, Ole Jacob, Adresseavisen (October 22, 2008). Alle detaljer teller (in Norwegian)
- Welde, Ole Bjørn Loe, Dagbladet (January 20, 2005). En villmann på kjøkkenet Archived 2011-06-04 at the Wayback Machine. (in Norwegian)
- Grønneberg, Anders, Dagbladet (November 25, 2009). - Og jeg som lager katastrofe på kjøkkenet (in Norwegian)
|This biographical article on a chef is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Norwegian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|