From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Tomakomai Station is served by the following lines.
Limited express trains
- Super Hokuto (Sapporo - Hakodate)
- Suzuran (Sapporo - Muroran)
- Cassiopeia (Ueno - Sapporo)
- Hokutosei (Ueno - Sapporo)
- Muroran Main Line (Chitose Line)
- Hidaka Main Line
- Tomakomai Station - Yūfutsu Station
- Above-ground station with two platforms serving four tracks.
The station opened on 1 August 1892.
- Tomakomai city office
- JR Hokkaido station information (Japanese)
|This Hokkaido rail station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|