Tomas Dueñas Uribe
This article is an autobiography or has been extensively edited by the subject or by someone connected to the subject. (February 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Tomas Dueñas Uribe|
|Born||Tomas Dueñas Uribe|
|Nationality||American - Colombian|
Tomas Dueñas Uribe is a Colombian Internet entrepreneur. He taught Marketing courses through one of the largest online education platforms in the world, Platzi. Tomas regularly posts videos on his YouTube channel. Tomas Dueñas Uribe was recently ranked fifth amongst the Top 10 entrepreneurs in Colombia. He was also ranked as the number one Social Media Manager in Colombia.
Tomas was born in Miami Beach, Florida and lived there before his family moved to Bogotá, Colombia, where he spent most of his childhood. Tomas attended high school at the Anglo Colombian School. He then attended the University of Los Andes and majored in political science. He used to be a professional race car driver within the Formula BMW and Formula Renault categories during 12 years of his life, having started racing when he was 12 years old.
- "Curso de Marketing y Estrategia Digital". Mejorando.la. 2014-05-30. Retrieved 2014-05-30.
- "Tomas Dueñas Uribe - YouTube Channel". YouTube. 2014-05-30. Retrieved 2014-05-30.
- "Top 10 Entrepreneurs in Colombia". TechBlog.co. 2014-07-30. Retrieved 2014-07-30.
- "Social Media Manager #1 en Colombia". Tomas.co. 2015-04-20. Retrieved 2016-03-20.
- "Tomas Dueñas Uribe - Driver Database". DriverDB.com. 2014-05-30. Retrieved 2014-05-30.