Tomas Espedal at Oslo bokfestival 2011
|Born||November 12, 1961|
Tomas Espedal (born 12 November 1961) is a Norwegian writer.
Espedal was born in Bergen. He made his literary debut in 1988 with the novel En vill flukt av parfymer. His novel Gå. Eller kunsten å leve et vilt og poetisk liv from 2006 was nominated for the Nordic Council's Literature Prize. He was awarded the Norwegian Critics Prize for Literature for 2009 for his novel Imot kunsten (notatbøkene).
In 2018 he issued the novel Elsken, and he was portrayed in the film Jeg vil bo i mitt navn, directed by Lars Erlend Tubaas Øymo.
- En vill flukt av parfymer. (1988)
- Jeg vil bo i mitt navn. (1990)
- Hun og jeg. (1991)
- Hotel Norge. (1995)
- Blond (erindring). (1996)
- Biografi (glemsel). (1999)
- Dagbok (epitafer). (2003)
- Brev (et forsøk). (2005)
- Gå. Eller kunsten å leve et vilt og poetisk liv. (2006)
- Ly. (2007)
- Imot kunsten. (2009)
- Imot naturen. (2011)
- Bergeners. (2013)
- Mitt privatliv. Liv og kunst. Liv som kunst. (2014)
- Året. (2016)
- Elsken. (2018)
- Nilsen, Anne Grete. "Tomas Espedal". In Henriksen, Petter. Store norske leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Kunnskapsforlaget. Retrieved 6 March 2010.
- "Kritikerprisen for beste voksenbok 2009 til Tomas Espedal" (in Norwegian). Norwegian Critics' Association. 5 March 2010. Retrieved 6 March 2010.
- Lindeblad, Knut-Eirik (20 October 2018). "Redningsaksjonen". Dagbladet (in Norwegian). pp. 48–50.
|This article about a Norwegian writer, poet or journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|