- Southern tomato pie, a type of pie from the Southern United States
Tomato pie may refer to some types of pizza in the United States, such as:
- Sicilian pizza, a type of pizza that originated in Sicily
- New Haven-style pizza, specifically the "plain" kind with dough, sauce, and minimal cheese
- Italian tomato pie, made of thick dough with tomato sauce on top
- Trenton tomato pie, a pizza in which tomato sauce is added after cheese and toppings
- Papa's Tomato Pies; pizzeria in Trenton, New Jersey, USA
- De Lorenzo's Tomato Pies; pizzeria in Trenton, New Jersey, USA
- List of tomato dishes
- List of pies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tomato pie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.