Tomb Raider (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Tomb Raider (video game))
This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to improve the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
Tomb Raider is a video game and film franchise.
Tomb Raider may also refer to:
- Tomb Raider (1996 video game), the first game in the series
- Tomb Raider (2000 video game), a handheld game for Game Boy Color
- Tomb Raider (2013 video game), a reboot of the series
- Tomb Raider (comics)
- Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, a 2001 film based on the video game series
- Tomb Raider (2018 film), an upcoming film based on the video game series
- Grave robbery, the act of raiding tombs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tomb Raider.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.