Tomb of Jesus
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article possibly contains original research. (April 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Places that have been proposed as the location of such a tomb include:
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Jerusalem.
- The Garden Tomb, discovered in the 19th century outside the old city of Jerusalem.
- Talpiot Tomb, rock-cut tomb in the East Talpiot neighborhood, five kilometers south of the Old City in East Jerusalem.
- Roza Bal, the reputed tomb of Jesus in Jammu and Kashmir, India.
- Kirisuto no haka in Shingō, Japan
- Romey, Kristin (November 28, 2017). "Exclusive: Age of Jesus Christ's Purported Tomb Revealed". National Geographic.
- Lidz, Franz. "The Little-Known Legend of Jesus in Japan". Smithsonian. Retrieved 2019-10-19.