Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tombo can refer to:
- Tombo (Registry) a Portuguese registry for land and royal revenue.
- Tombo language, one of the Dogon languages.
- A character of that name in Kiki's Delivery Service
- The Japanese word for dragonfly, とんぼ.
- Tombo Ahi a Japanese name for albacore tuna (Thunnus alalunga) which references the fish's dragonfly-like, long pectoral fins.
- Tombo, Sierra Leone
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tombo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.