From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tombo can refer to:
- Tombo (Registry) a Portuguese registry for land and royal revenue.
- Tombo language, one of the Dogon languages.
- A character of that name in Kiki's Delivery Service
- The Japanese word for dragonfly, とんぼ.
- Tombo Ahi a Japanese name for albacore tuna (Thunnus alalunga) which references the fish's dragonfly-like, long pectoral fins.
- Tombo, Sierra Leone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tombo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.