From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tombstone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tombstone is a stele or marker, usually stone, that is placed over a grave.
Tombstone may also refer to:
- Tombstone, Arizona, a town in Arizona
Business and technology
- Tombstone (advertising), a particular type of text-only print advertisement
- Tombstone (financial industry), a permitted advertisement for an initial public offering of a stock
- Tombstone (data store), a sign in a replica that information has been deleted
- Tombstone (manufacturing), a fixture onto which are placed parts to be manufactured
- Tombstone (pizza), a brand of frozen pizza
- Tombstone (programming), a mechanism to detect dangling pointers
- Tombstone (typography), a symbol often used in mathematical proofs
- TOMB STONE, a type of radar in some versions of the Russian S-300 surface-to-air missile systems
- Tombstone (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Tombstone (film), a 1993 western
- Tombstone Records, a record label
- Al Poling (born 1957), a professional wrestler who used the ring name Tombstone in WCW
- Tombstone (Mùbēi)), a book by Yang Jisheng
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tombstone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.