|Look up tomcat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tomcat may refer to:
Science and technology
- Apache Tomcat, an open-source Java Servlet Container developed by the Apache Software Foundation
- Beretta 3032 Tomcat, a small .32 caliber pistol
- Bowler Tomcat, an off-road vehicle
- Grumman F-14 Tomcat, a military jet fighter used by the United States Navy from 1974 to 2006
- TOMCAT/SLIMCAT, a chemical transport model
- Waspair HM 81 Tomcat, ultralight aircraft
- Tom Cat, a character from the animated series Tom and Jerry
- Tom Cat (album), a 1981 album by Lee Morgan
- Tom Cat (band), a Japanese band who contributed to the Fist of the North Star soundtrack
- Tomcat (comics), DC Comics character, son of Wildcat
- Tomcat (game), an Atari color vector game created in 1983
- Tomcat (video game), a 1989 computer game published in the UK by Players Software
- Tomcats (1977 film), a 1977 rape-and-revenge film
- Tomcats (2001 film), a 2001 comedy film
- The Tomcats, Brian Setzer's first rockabilly music group
- TomKat, a portmanteau for celebrity couple Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes
- Tomcat (2016 film), a 2016 Austrian film
- Talking Tom, an anthropomorphic tomcat and the titular character in Outfit7's Talking Tom and Friends media franchise.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tomcat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.