The Invisible Avenger
(Redirected from Tomei Ningen)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is incomplete.(November 2016)
|The Invisible Avenger|
|Directed by||Motoyoshi Oda|
|Produced by||Takeo Kita|
|Screenplay by||Shigeaki Hidaka|
|Music by||Kyosuke Kami|
|Edited by||Shuichi Orihara|
- Seizaburo Kawazu as Nanjo, the clown
- Miki Sanjo as Michiyo, the dancer
- Minoru Takada as Yajima, the leader of the "Invisible Gang"
- Yoshio Tsuchiya as Komatsu, the reporter
- Keiko Kondo as Mari, the blind girl
- Kenjiro Uemura as Ken
- Kamatari Fujiwara as Mari's grandfather
The Invisible Avenger was shot in black-and-white at academy ratio. The special effects were directed by Eiji Tsuburaya. David Kalat noted that Tsuburaya's special effects in Tomei Ningen were "clever but sparingly used."
- Galbraith IV, Stuart (1994). Japanese Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror Films. McFarland. ISBN 0-89950-853-7.
- Galbraith IV, Stuart (2008). The Toho Studios Story: A History and Complete Filmography. Scarecrow Press. ISBN 1461673747. Retrieved October 29, 2013.
- Kalat, David (1997). A Critical History and Filmography of Toho's Godzilla Series. McFarland. ISBN 0786403004.
|This article related to a Japanese film of the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|