His first film Rain has won a couple of local awards and became the passport to Platige Image company, in which he is a creative director. Between 1999 and 2002 he was working on his short film debut,The Cathedral, which in 2002 won the first prize at SIGGRAPH, the biggest festival of animation and special effects, and a year later was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Animated Short Film.
In 2004, he made his second short film, Fallen Art. In 2005, he received another award at the SIGGRAPH festival, becoming the only artist in history who has won two main awards. Fallen Art also received a BAFTA Award for Best Short Animation and a Grand Prix for Digital Shorts at Golden Horse Film Festival 2005 (shared with Jarek Sawko and Piotr Sikora).
Bagiński has also created cinematics for The Witcher computer game based on the books by Andrzej Sapkowski and will co-direct a Netflix series based on The Witcher by Platige Image and Sean Daniel Company.
He is the author of all covers of Jacek Dukaj books, including the novel entitled Ice.
In 2009, he directed another short film, The Kinematograph, based on a comic book by Mateusz Skutnik from the album Revolutions: Monochrome. Apart from his own projects, Bagiński works as a director on commercials and stage shows. He has published in many trade magazines, from United States to China and Japan.
He is represented by UTA.
- Rain (1998)
- The Cathedral (2002)
- Fallen Art (2004)
- The Witcher (game intro) (2007)
- Seven Gates of Jerusalem (2009)
- The Kinematograph (2010)
- The Animated History of Poland (2010)
- Move Your Imagination - EURO 2012 UEFA (2011)
- The Witcher 2 (game intro) (2012)
- The Witcher 3 (game intro) (2013)
- Hardkor 44
- Cyberpunk 2077 (teaser trailer) (2013) 
- Ambition (2014)
- 2015: Polish Legends: The Dragon
- 2015: Polish Legends: Twardowsky
- 2016: Polish Legends: Twardowsky 2.0
- 2016: Polish Legends: Operation Basilisk
- 2016: Polish Legends: Jaga
- 2017: The Unconquered
- TBA: Saint Seiya
- Platige Image [@PlatigeImage] (17 May 2017). "We started production of the series based on "The Witcher" in coop. with @NetflixUS and SeanDanielCompany. Tomek…" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- "The Witcher Saga: has Netflix found its Game of Thrones?". Telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 10 September 2017.
- "Platige Image - THE WITCHER Saga on Netflix". Platige.com. Retrieved 10 September 2017.
- "Cyberpunk 2077 on Behance". Behance. 2013-01-15. Retrieved 2013-01-20.
- "Saint Seiya Manga Gets Live-Action Hollywood Film". Animenewsnetwork.com. Retrieved 10 September 2017.
|This article about a Polish artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Polish film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|